Stuvr6

First corrado

Hi guys,

just recently purchased a stunning 1994 VR6 in red with leather recaro.Im not a stranger to the dub scene and ownership,ive owned a hand full of V6 and R32 golfs,GTI's mk1 and 5 but this thing is major fun times.This is now my daily drive as im selling my GTE airride caddy and i just wanted something that was a)fun with that V6 borp' and (b a car again.Defo made the right choice.Not going to mod it much more,usual mods are already done and the usual faults i.e sunroof and mirrors will be sorted then just a case of enjoying her.looks like a great forum

cheers

Base level of mods and then just keeping on top of fixing the niggles is always my favourite kind of Corrado, so welcome to the forum. And yep, get some pictures up :) :)

That looks fantastic. I've long thought red is a great colour for the Corrado, although many don't agree!

Only thing I'd be tempted to do is remove the bump strips

Welcome to the forum, if you need sunroof parts give me a shout.

Yes mate,might need a motor,it clicks when the switch is used but no movement.

I have a corrado frame in pieces, a mk3 golf glass unit which needs passat glass to make a moonroof, two internal and one external seal, unfortunately two broken motors :-( All the results of my amateur botchings at mine. Mine does now work though!

It may not be the motor you need if you can hear it when you press the switch it's probably ok it may be one of the sunroof track's may be broken.

Have you checked fuse? If so it may be the motor has burned out due to a few possible causes you will need to try and make sure you haven't got any other issues otherwise you may get another motor and burn that out too!..