jamie_300

Widebody Spanish Corrado

About half way through my first mid-week days off i found pictures of a rather nice looking Spanish widebody Corrado.

I thought it was definitely worth sharing. I just wish it had the Reiger Spoiler as well!

7397521326_28f8ec1759_z.jpg

14464203253_b417f8be2c_z.jpg

14442948374_97b54a2bbc_z.jpg

14257215580_5c5b892014_z.jpg

Sunroof is not that common over here, and the ones that do have, most have updated to the glass version from Passat.

that wide body may not be to the taste of everyone, me one of them, but i have seen it in person, i was there at those two meets, and follow the build thread and it was well build.

In the first picture it looks like a Corrado an Imperial Stormtrooper would drive.

What i was thinking!!

I think there was someone who flared their arches to allow the comfortable fitment of 9J and 8J wheels. Quite subtly executed too, you almost couldn't tell it was done. I think the car was in blackberry or something similar, with some nice BBS-style rims. I'm sure someone will know which one...

What i was thinking!!

I think there was someone who flared their arches to allow the comfortable fitment of 9J and 8J wheels. Quite subtly executed too, you almost couldn't tell it was done. I think the car was in blackberry or something similar, with some nice BBS-style rims. I'm sure someone will know which one...

Yep I know the one you mean. Pretty sure there was a build thread on here wasn't there?

Think you are talking about voo51 or similar name, seemed a little ott, the wheels were 5x100 9x16 but car was 4x100 (think it was that way round) so after adapters made it about et-10. Thing was the wheels were available in right stud pattern and not too difficult to find.

Nice job though

That last pic is awesome! Reminds me of an old group b pic. If only there was a bit of daylight between the wheels and the Tarmac

It's all a bit 90s imo. Not a fan at all tbh. When I was looking a few years back I came across a sherry pearl VR with the reiger body kit like that yellow one. It was a good price and it was good workmanship, but I just couldn't bring myself to buy it.