robrado974

Adverts at the top of the page

I don't know if this is just on phones , but the ads that normally sit at the top are now right over the links you would click on . Bit of a pain .

Yep I'm on an iPhone 5 too . To check replys n stuff I have to click on the forum link , then click on where I posted . I can't see the new posts link at all .

Ad block Gareth ? Do there's no cross to click on to remove the ad , like on YouTube n things . When I finish work I will see if it's the same on my Mac . They used to sit in in the middle before .

AdBlocker is an ad on for your browser. I use Safari on my mac and with AdBlocker there isn't a problem, when I turned it off there was an add for a Mini, of all things, blocking the New Posts, Private Messages,FAQ options etc. Pretty sure you can get AdBlocker for all browser types. Makes pages load and run better. Also works on Facebook which is normally riddled with annoying Ads.

No cross to remove it either Rob.

Edited by VR6 Gar

I quite like the ads. I was almost at my wits end trying to find a new bucket for my girlfriends JCB to get her for Christmas - logged on here and hey presto! Top of the page :D

Works great on the Mac , but the phone is giving me problems . I looked and where says free app (get) , I click on them to install and they want bank details ! Er no thanks . Where's the free ones Gareth ? Could you point me in the right direction please .

Regards

Rob

Never actually used it on the phone before Rob. I just downloaded a free version for Firefox though. Probably depends on your browser.