seanl82

RR day at Stealth 1/3/15

Yep was nice to finally put some faces to usernames. Was a bit disappointed with my results tbh but the faults are easily sortable so not the end of the world. I was stunned to be stopped when I was driving out to be told I'd got a trophy - cheers everyone, much appreciated :) Thanks to Pete as well for putting it together.

On a side note I can't believe how much Jim looks exactly like my mate - Jim!

It was good to put faces to names.

Did anyone meet Matt - redborbet on the forum!!

I met him! Chris were you the lad I spoke to for about 10 seconds before I left?

I might of? I can't remember names when compared to forum names!

Come on Sean it's not hard mate - everyone on here's either called Chris, Sean, Matt or a variation of James :D I didn't know you were there mate. But then I'm not really one for just going up to people and talking...

Are the couple from Glastonbury with the dark blue Corrado members on here? Really friendly and I chatted to them for quite a while but never got their names

Still laughing now!! Funny as flip

Happy days when I at last meet any of you guys i shall stand out as my name is none of the above it's David

Made my day :) I was bit starstruck to have redborbet from the forum in my car :D

Made my day :) I was bit starstruck to have redborbet from the forum in my car :D

You need to change your sig man :D

Happy days when I at last meet any of you guys i shall stand out as my name is none of the above it's David

Sorry David - you will have to pick one of the above. Just gets confusing otherwise :lol:

Ha! Good one mate. There is a vid on Facebook of you and red borbet off the forum doing a flyby. The noise!

Sorry David - you will have to pick one of the above. Just gets confusing otherwise :lol:

Nice one Sean

Sorry David - you will have to pick one of the above. Just gets confusing otherwise

Well funny enough and to add to the confusion.... My middle name is James lol

Soinds like a good day. Glad all had fun :)

Shame there wasnt another chris there!

I met him! Chris were you the lad I spoke to for about 10 seconds before I left

Yep! I asked you if the rh's where heavy. Top car by the way.

It's all about the introduction!!

Your car is mental mate!

Out of interest, what are these quoted as out of the box?

Rog.

They're advertised at 180BHP but have an overboost feature to take them up to 197BHP.. but after soliciting opinions on an owners forum it seems as though it's not uncommon for them to crack over 200BHP in standard form!

Standard VR making 197 and a standard ST making 212, figures seem a tad high.

Out of interest what is Vince charging for a power run? Do you just one run or is it a couple? What gear are the runs done in and do you get a print out with afr's (is an exhaust probe used).

Sorry for all the questions, just that I'm possibly trying to sort out a rolling road day out down here in Plymouth at Alan Jeffery's and want to see if what he can offer us it comparitable with Steath's setup.

Rog.

Thanks to Sean and Paul too for finding me

You get lost mate? :lol:

Shame We didst get to meet this time mate, could have had a catch up about diffs etc :)