VAG-hag

Corrado display @ 2016 VW festival

Elsecar was on the other weekend at Doncaster racecourse., This what you are talking about?

So with 84 confirmed.

Im really looking forward to this!

There is a few who havent confirmed, Either they havent got the email or they arent coming which is fine!

Leigh Say

Josh Walker

Mark Brennand

Laurence Pritchard

Bob Anderson

Martin Bowles

Darren Judd

Roger Chatfield

All need to confirm.

They can message me on here or find the emial ( might of gone into your junk mails) and confirm it!

I cant find all the people on here so if you can find them give em a nudge ;)

Doubt Rog Chatfield will be coming now Phil. He sold his Corrado earlier on this year.

Do you have a layout for the display in mind?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Haven't thought about it tbh, was gonna try and wing it on the day! I can't fully remember what the layout is like there but we won't be stuck for space j don't think

So with 84 confirmed.

There is a few who havent confirmed, Either they havent got the email or they arent coming which is fine!

Leigh Say

Josh Walker

Mark Brennand

Laurence Pritchard

Bob Anderson

Martin Bowles

Darren Judd

Roger Chatfield

All need to confirm.

They can message me on here or find the emial ( might of gone into your junk mails) and confirm it!

I found out today I've got to work so can no longer make it.... sorry .... bummer

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Just wondering is the corrado display on Saturday and Sunday,and what time do we need to arrive Saturday?

By 11am I think.

So with 84 confirmed.

Leigh Say

Josh Walker

Mark Brennand

Laurence Pritchard

Bob Anderson

Martin Bowles

Darren Judd

Roger Chatfield

All need to confirm.

84? Corrados? Sorry havent ready the full thread

Yep, 84 confirmed will be in attendance (provided they don't drop out at the last minute), so should be a cracking day with a real mixed bag of cars. Really looking forward to it.

Didnt know it was possible to have 84 corrrados all working at the time in one country tbh. Madness.

As long as the cars done ill be down, just waiting to here back from the VRoc as there is a track day same weekend. How late is to late to confirm attendance for the club stand?

Didnt know it was possible to have 84 corrrados all working at the time in one country tbh. Madness.

:lol:

I have received my pass in the post but haven't purchased my ticket yet, does it make any difference if I buy the ticket now or can I just pay on the day ?

I have received my pass in the post but haven't purchased my ticket yet, does it make any difference if I buy the ticket now or can I just pay on the day ?

Wot e said!

You will need to purchase in advance in order to get in early enough, people coming Sunday only someone has found a groupon voucher.!

I will be coming with Wendy, Reading/Oxford Area, who else is coming from there. It is about a 4 hour drive...

I will be coming with Wendy, Reading/Oxford Area, who else is coming from there. It is about a 4 hour drive...

Are you going up Friday or Saturday?

There's three of us heading up from the coast on Friday, meeting up at Chieveley.

You will need to purchase in advance in order to get in early enough, people coming Sunday only someone has found a groupon voucher.!

That someone, would have been me. Was I not meant to post the groupon voucher on here?