MarkR

Rather optimistic for a rusty VR6

Looks like he's just open to offers. I'm in Glasgow next week. May take a look!

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

Tough choice, £12,345 for that one or pay a little more and get a 1 owner car with 40k miles. Would be a difficult decision for someone I reckon.

Maybe they been reading the following http://www.pistonheads.com/features/ph-features/1990s-coupes-market-watch/35431 and thought yeah mines that good (rolls eyes)

I've been watching the lets say over priced Corrado's for some time and I can't really see that many moving at them prices. Also I don't think there's enough demand for Corrado's anyway, so your going to be limited by that fact.

Edited by Dogma

Yeah only the raddos in top condition are making any sort of decent money just now. Anything else isn't really selling at all.

It's good that people like that help keep the prices up, but what a schitt advert. And the guy is lazy as f'ck. I wouldn't buy that from him if it was the last corrado on earth.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the ones on pistonheads or classic cars advertised by traders are not moving maybe something about the high prices.

Makes me wonder what the old girl will be worth when I finally get her restored to former & back on the road....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes me wonder what the old girl will be worth when I finally get her restored to former & back on the road....?

Not as much as you've spent on her :)

Edited by delfinis38

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the ones on pistonheads or classic cars advertised by traders are not moving maybe something about the high prices.

The black VR6 with circa 40k mileage sold off an asking price of £14,000. It was sold to the dealer by someone on hre for just over £10k.

I really don't understand the point in buying cars with milage that low. Most buyers will buy them just to park them up and a buyer who had any interest in driving it would have to replace many many parts which will have been there from the day it left the factory.

As has been said on here many times, I would prefer a higher milage car with an extensive service history.

Agree with rocket ron in that most of the very high priced corrados have been advertised for long periods.

....still does make me wonder if people are selling average VRs at these prices what a lowish mileage Campaign will be worth! #timetoretire

....still does make me wonder if people are selling average VRs at these prices what a lowish mileage Campaign will be worth! #timetoretire

Not much :lol: fancy a swap for a couple of project corrado's? ;)

Not much :lol: fancy a swap for a couple of project corrado's? ;)

I really don't understand the point in buying cars with milage that low. Most buyers will buy them just to park them up and a buyer who had any interest in driving it would have to replace many many parts which will have been there from the day it left the factory.

As has been said on here many times, I would prefer a higher milage car with an extensive service history.

Agree with rocket ron in that most of the very high priced corrados have been advertised for long periods.

You should see the parts list that I've changed on mine since 1996. It's only done 40k and serviced every 6 months.

You should see the parts list that I've changed on mine since 1996. It's only done 40k and serviced every 6 months.

Sounds like Triggers Broom!