8vMatt

2017 Headlight Switch group buy is a go!

Hi guys, sorry Jim way off! I would've retired to an island if they were £40!

Yes they were £24 2-3 years ago. I've been stuffed on the US dollar exchange rate and them putting their prices up. I think we are looking at £28.50. Way short of VW Heritage charging £73! I will put them on eBay also but will be higher due to eBay and PayPal fees.

If you can put my name down for one please? Thank you

Sure thing, thanks for wanting one.

I've had an email from the manufacturers stating they have received my payment, always a relief to hear that as you're just sending a bank transfer to them. They've given me a date of 25th of March. I'm not sure if this is a delivery date or made by date. I'll keep you posted nearer the time. All we can do at the moment is carry-on compiling a list of who would like one etc.

Cheers.

Thanks for letting me know guys.

I will pm everyone that has expressed an interest once the switches are with me.

Hi Matt,

Could you add me to the list for one switch please, ta.

Mine has just broken :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Matt,

Could you add me to the list for one switch please, ta.

Mine has just broken :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure thing, sorry to read that.

I wouldn't mind one do they fit a 1990 car

i believe they do as i think they are generic part for late or early rado's

i will be fitting one in my '90 valver this weekend & already have one in my VR

Small update guys.

I've chased the manufacturers for a delivery date as its past when I expected them. Been told a couple more weeks or so. I will chase again in about 10 days for an exact delivery eta.

As for fitment, these switches will fit all years (just be a late design in an early car) and will fit LHD and RHD cars.

Cheers.

Cheers! Sadly sold my Corrado since badgering you about this, but I do know someone who will be after at least 1 and more likely a couple of switches.

Oh Jim, this is all your fault me getting more switches! The BMW sounds like a good car.

The manufacturers have now emailed to say the switches have now been shipped, yay! So we should be good to start contacting everyone that is interested by mid/ late next week. Thanks so much for your patience with these.

Just thought I would let you all know that the headlight switch manufacturers have emailed me back nice and quickly from my enquiry the other day. Once I find some money to place an order, they expect a delivery date of mid to late Feb.

I know some old hands around here know all about how good these switches are from previous years, there are people that don't know a thing about them. Later on I'll dig out some old info about them, so everyone can refresh if they want.

Anyone wishing to buy one or more, please state below. No firm pricing as everything is going to cost me more to get these to your door. I won't ask for money until I have the switches in my possession.

Thanks go to Jim for getting this going again.

I think I have caught up and sent messages to everyone that expressed an interest in these. If I've missed anyone or you would like to take part in this group buy, please let me know.

Thanks everyone.