rsgntx

SOLD New Home SOLD DG Supercharged VR6

Car now breaking - PM only for any parts that are of interest - will be splitting full supercharger set up ,BBS Rims , Recaro seats first.

Might then sell the rest as one if of interest to anyone .

No its genuine

What's happened mate? Sorry to hear this. I was hoping to see this in the flesh at some point. I guess you'll have your reasons. And I suppose you'll do a breaking thread?

What's happened mate? Sorry to hear this. I was hoping to see this in the flesh at some point. I guess you'll have your reasons. And I suppose you'll do a breaking thread?

Drop me a PM as I dont want a bun fight about the situation

Seems a bit extreme, wouldn't you be best just selling it? I'm sure there was a queue of people wanting it.

Seems a bit extreme, wouldn't you be best just selling it? I'm sure there was a queue of people wanting it.

This.

Obviously its your car and the choice is certainly yours but there would be many who would appreciate it as it is and you would certainly recoup your money comfortably.

Surely there must be a reason why owner is breaking this? Is there something wrong with car or has it been involved in accident?

Surely there must be a reason why owner is breaking this? Is there something wrong with car or has it been involved in accident?

I am on holiday for two weeks now and will reply to all messages on my return.

Car has not been in an accident - only driven home and garaged due to issues with the car

- only driven home and garaged due to issues with the car

Whatever the issue is it must be severe to take, what on the face of it looks like a stunning example, and break it up.

Shame to see

Whatever the issue is it must be severe to take, what on the face of it looks like a stunning example, and break it up.

Shame to see

Can't be that bad if it was driven home

Yeah agree, the issues I've had with mine ( but still here sorting it could of thrown the towel in !!!

But still there I'll get to national day if we have to push it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk