Geeba

Very nice example

That looks fab! I would say 212bhp is at the flywheel though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn’t it the one on eBay that went for 12k not long ago. A bit of spray and some detailing.

I wonder how long he’ll have it for

sold for 8500 4 weeks ago

Gesss they should register it with London Stock Exchange - value has doubled in a month!

Gesss they should register it with London Stock Exchange - value has doubled in a month!

Wish my stocks n shares did this, the stock market is rubbish at the moment... earning little money this way.

I have heard of people pushing 240 bhp with cams, head port and a big throttle body before, it's not beyond possibilities. But then I've heard of standard cars pulling 205+ bhp unmodified too.

A Corrado is for life, not just for the MOT.

This is my car chaps. I bought it about 6 weeks ago. Ive spent a considerable amount of money on it turning the car back to standard form. It didn't have any of the bits so most parts were bought new or second hand. The car has also been professionally detailed including the underside. Its had a major service, both rear wheel bearings and a host of other things. Including the cost to get the car to Glasgow it does owe me a pretty penny.

Admitedly I'm being a bit cheeky with the price but I've just seen two cars sell for more money than this and were nowhere near as good. Im looking to recover all my costs at the very least.

A sudden change in my employment status is the main reason for selling.

BTW my mistake the rolling road output is the flywheel and not the wheels. Ill change it.

Looks lovely, but those wheel nut covers have to go.... got to be black

You can change them when you buy it. :-)

Generous rollers? Conservative factory specs too.

A Corrado is for life, not just for the MOT.

I suppose with cars selling like they are at the moment, the price doesn’t seem that unreasonable. It does look the very nice ( not a fan of the grey leather though).

It just seemed a bit of a mark up on what it sold for recently. Having said that I wish you luck with the sale, higher prices can only be good for us that already have one and hold on and keep up maintenance.

Very (very) nice car. I hope you get every penny: Good news for the rest of us should we ever wish to sell :)

What's the ride like on eibach springs and stock dampers?

Very (very) nice car. I hope you get every penny: Good news for the rest of us should we ever wish to sell :)

What's the ride like on eibach springs and stock dampers?

Excellent! The standard dampers gives it the comfort feel and the springs help with the handling and make the stance of the car way much better.

Any pics from its modified state? Would be an interesting comparison..

I remember it having the BBS wheels fitted along with a colour coded front grille and slightly garish silver headlamp surrounds, don't remember many other differences.

I'm sure I have pics of it somewhere, will try and find them

At £13950 asking now it looks a fairly reasonable buy, given the mileage, the VSR and the spares that go with it

Always liked silver rado's