Gti_Jamo

Looking for old retro gaming paraphernalia. Ps1, Sega, Nintendo, Atari etc etc.

Hi,

Quite a bit off topic but a little side hobby of mine, while I still have some money left that's not getting spent rebuilding my Corrado, is collecting retro video games and consoles. At the moment i'm looking specifically for PlayStation 1 games to add to a collection I'm building but will consider anything. I know a lot of you guys are of an age where, if you were into gaming, would have played this console and may still have stuff laying about like I did so worth a try.

All the best,

Jamie

I was trying to find my old snes/PS1/PS2 a while ago but seems they have either been sold or binned at some point. I think I've got some PS1 games lying around somewhere as well as xbox 1 (not 'one'.. how confusing!) games, I'll take a look.

I think I was past computer games when the PS1 came out .. that's how I was able to want a Corrado as a kid .. !

Past computer games? - I still play them now! LOL!

Far Cry 5 is a good laugh ;) - I was big into the Xbox hacking scene in the early 2000's - my modded Xbox (CPU/RAM/HDD) currently has 5,000+ retro games on it ;)

Past computer games? - I still play them now! LOL!

Far Cry 5 is a good laugh ;) - I was big into the Xbox hacking scene in the early 2000's - my modded Xbox (CPU/RAM/HDD) currently has 5,000+ retro games on it ;)

Far Cry 3 is probably the best one for me. Struggled to get into 4 and 5. Yeah I was running modded ps1's back in the day. Playing all sorts of shady games.

Yeah 3 was very good, I'm kinda tempted by Red Dead Redemption and will definitely by buying The Last Of Us 2 on it's release.

You can play all the PS1 games on Xbox ;)

I was trying to find my old snes/PS1/PS2 a while ago but seems they have either been sold or binned at some point. I think I've got some PS1 games lying around somewhere as well as xbox 1 (not 'one'.. how confusing!) games, I'll take a look.

It's surprising the amount of people don't have a clue what happened to their old gaming systems. I have no idea what happened to my original PS1, despite paying £299 for it in 1995. I remeber having to turn it upside down to work properly so was likely on it's way out. Yeah the old PS1/PsOne and Xbox1 and Xbox One conundrum. Apparently, the original PS1 should be referred to as the PSX, despite Sony releasing the completely different PSX, a PS2/Digital video recorder combo in 2002 that nobody bought.

Yeah 3 was very good, I'm kinda tempted by Red Dead Redemption and will definitely by buying The Last Of Us 2 on it's release.

You can play all the PS1 games on Xbox ;)

Too be fair the modern games aren't grabbing my attention the same way they used. They play too much like mainstream hollywood movies, which I find more or less unwatchable these days. I find old games have much more character and play-ability. Xbox's aren't really of any interest to me as I never had one. I was loyal to the PS, and before it was Sega. I almost bought a Saturn on their release but they where like £100 more than the PS and their marketing bought be over as it did what with most people.

Still have my Super Nintendo all boxed up in the loft complete with the Super Scope :)

Old ??, I used to have the Binatone tennis game , now that’s old .

You can pick those up dirt cheap these days. My earliest gaming memories would probably be the Commodore 64 and the Sinclair ZX Spectrum series which we had pretty much all the models during the 80's.

Still have my Super Nintendo all boxed up in the loft complete with the Super Scope :)

Get is dug out and sold to me!

Res 2 on ps1... So many happy terrified memories haha

I still have my ps2 3 and 4 so want a ps1 myself.

The best bit of advice for you is car boot sales bud. I still see nes1s for under £30, no proof of working of course and plenty of games. We do the boot sales every 2 weeks when they start and there is plenty of vintage gaming out there aswell as allsorts :)

You could be in luck. I'm currently in the process of flogging all my older (but not that old) games consoles.

I haven't started on my PS1 stuff yet. I'm deffo looking to get shot of all this stuff (PS1). I have three of the consoles and 50 odd games (probably more). Still got my old Snes and NES, not sure if I'm selling those yet.

Only problem is its at my Dads flat, so need to head back and grab it.

I've been flogging it all on Ebay so far got rid of:

- Dreamcast and all games

- Mega drive 1 and games (still got the console and a coupla games left, but needs repair)

Looking at Car boots if the way forward, as others have said.