What colour is yer Corrado?

What Colour is yer Corrado  

1,381 members have voted

1. 1. What Colour is yer Corrado

• WHITE'S:Alpine / Candy
    • BLACK'S:Brilliant / solid
    • RED'S:Tornado / Flash / Bramble / Bordeaux / Dark Burgundy / Sherry Pearl
    • GREEN'S:Dark / Pearl / Khaki / Irish / Dragon / Classic
    • BLUE'S:Helious / Strato / Pearl / Aqua / Inca / Midnight-Moonlight / Limoge / Purple-light-blue / Mystic
    • YELLOW'S:Nugget / Yellow
    • GREY'S:Graphite / Quartz / Light / Pearl-Perl / Storm
    • SILVER'S:Diamond / Satin
    • VIOLET'S:Twilight Violet / Violet-touch Pearl / Dark Violet / Black Violet / Ice Grey
    • OTHER'S Dusty Mauve

as the title says.....what colour is yer Corrado????........for the sake of making it simple we'll count the likes of Tornado red and flash red as red and same with the variations of blue/white/black/green etc

hopefully ive got this near enough right ive used info from here http://vangeenen.demon.nl/corrado-vr6/v ... olors.html so there will be some colours never seen in the UK but it should cover the bulk of all Corrado colours

Wouldn't mind seeing a few of those colours, some I've never heard of, namely Irish green, Limoge blue, Purpley light blue and Black violet 8)

how about people post up a pic of their car? if you colour is already posted then DONT post and the mods can and will delete double colours???

just a thought cause im interested to see all the colours...khaki green, irish green??

Already the Blues are storming into the lead ;)

Greens are close behind though :(

Im surprised theres so little white ones so far.

That's good! Mine's white, makes it rare :lol: . Same percentage so far as the allegedly rare nugget yellow :D

Yes, I have ticked white and not some other colour :lol:

Tempest

I would have voted earlier, but my brain hurt with all the apostophes in the wrong places, and I had to click "back" before it fell out my ears.

Sorry. ;) :-P

I would have voted earlier, but my brain hurt with all the apostophes in the wrong places, and I had to click "back" before it fell out my ears.

Sorry. ;) :-P

surprised you didn't pick up on my use of yer instead of the grammatically correct :roll: your :-P :-P :-P :-P

isn't it a bit unfair lumping all the colours together into blues, reds etc when there are 9 different blues and 6 different reds, but only 2 of most of the other colours... :? :roll:

just a thought...

Indeed, surely a break-down by individual colour would be better as then you get to see which colour is the most/least common?

Indeed, surely a break-down by individual colour would be better as then you get to see which colour is the most/least common?

then again i don't know if the poll would give that many options :?: :?: :?: .............i never tried it to be honest

Find it hard to beleif that there are more black C's than green and there are more greys than white!!! I guess this will be a poll that will really show it's true colours in time (sorry - V bad pun :lol: )

i found it very hard ! looking for the colour i wanted :roll: 18 months or so looking for a WHITE vr6 , it had to have leather & be 1994 / 5 what a nightmare !!!!!!! :mad: loads of 16v white ?? i found one on a l plate no leather & missed it ! then i got this one ( i had to buy full leather seperate)... in last 24 months ive only seen 3 white vr6,s (autotrader / ebay ect)& one of them is on ebay now (no leather) ???? :shock: .

its nice to have a corrado vr6 (rare around n/e ) but even better having a white un ! :lol: