PhatVR6

PhatVR6's 4wd 24v Corrado (new brakes)

Well done mate ,would like to do something like that myself but....

NOT ENOUGH MONEY

NOT ENOUGH TIME

NO GARAGE OR DRIVE

Certainly wouldnt pay someone else to do all the work ,well maybe the wiring!!

Again well done ! :)

118658554.jpg

118658547.jpg

oooh, LM's!!!!tyres are too big though, and I fear i may have to sell them on as I need too many other bits for the car. :-(

118658479.jpg

ooh, is that ane engine I see in the bay too?

yes, it did, but it looks better on THESE LM's!!

sold the 8.5x18"s as I'd have had to buy new tyres for them and I couldn't afford any. So I got these porsche fitment ones off ebay for half the price as they need a bit of a refurb (mild kerbing on 3 of them).

I'm not that keen on hub adapters, but I've found some H&R ones which are TUV approved and seem really strong, with the bolts coming through fromthe back, not threaded in to the alloy like most I've seen.

I'll be going to porsche fitment hubs soon anyway so I'll be able to get away with porsche spacers and longer porsche bolts.

I decided whilst the wheels were off that I'd take off the 288's. they were utter crap on track, note the funny shade of brown they've gone!

120021183.jpg

120021184.jpg

120021186.jpg

Porsche 993 Carrera 4 turbo S discs (323mm) on MOV-IT audi TT fitment alloy bells (rotor hats). MBT engineering brackets will be holding up the boxster S calipers once I have them drilled and machined and powdercoated (calipers are just hung there at the moment). Better pics coming up once I rebuld the hubs and have them all powdercotaed and stuff.

215/35 and 245/30 tyres coming up when I can afford them. and new suspension too.

yes, that's a 10"x18" onthe back there :-) (needs to go in another 1/2") (ooh, look at me shiny paint )

120021180.jpg

120021177.jpg

nice to see a dry garage floor too now I've replaced the roof. :-)

speaking of which.......I really don't like that sunroof......;-)

eventually.

you wouldn't want them as they are, they need 4 new outer rims and one new inner rims. plus they are porsche fitment.

all those sexy pics and all I get is someone asking me about some old wheels :-(

superb mate, as has been said before... wheels can make or break a car, but i think in your case they're just the icing on the cake!

you going to delete the drainage channels on the roof as well as the sunroof then?

I like what your doing here!

The LM's really suit the corrado.

what cage are you getting?

sweet lookin motor,

guess she won't be mine :lol: :lol:

nevermind guess i'll be on the look out for a turbo conversion next year instead unless......... :lol:

I'll be making the cage myself 9well, I'll design it, the fabrocator will make it). full chro-moly steel weld in jobbie

seems rude not to make use of the fab shop at work really!

unlessI can find one i like off the shelf, which is highly unlikely.

as for the roof.....hmmm, I think I'll have to cut it off, possibly including the channels

todays progress....

check out the phatness on that! they don't call me phatvr6 for nothing you know!

120733242.jpg

OK, I admit, they are far too big...but imagine that rims 1/2" further in,a nd with a 245/30 on there instead oft hat HUGE 265/35!

120733239.jpg

120733236.jpg

I managed to get the samco's to fit after all.

I quite like the orange too!

120733232.jpg

well, it took him a week to panel beat them to that shape.

I now know why I never liked the car on the TT comps. with the line delted from the arch 17"s look a bit lost i there.

I can't wait to get some proper corrado sized tyres, it should look amazing.

I can't believe I ever considered selling this car.....