Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

Billinjahs finished!

if u dont scrape ya front spillter when ur braking or cornering hard u aint doing it right..... Jus dont try and do some rally stunts on some country roads like i ended up doing getting to no rice.... was all smooth thean all of a sudden the grand canyon opened up outta no where and smooth again,,,the road was jus out to fuckk my car up lol

yeah makes you mad when the road all of a sudden goes bad you can hear your driveshafts banging, bally moulsoe is the worst for that makes me hit my head on the roof too!

ok then so ordered up a 90mm spoiler! a few sneak tweeks and a nice set of wheels, still lookng for a painter might have to check out these boys in coventry lowvento recommends bit of a trek though! ill have to post some blingin' pics of all my polished bits soon.

u should all come down to my paintshop do a group paint :lol: mines gooing for a spray up soon :lol:

u should all come down to my paintshop do a group paint :lol: mines gooing for a spray up soon :lol:

lol .. what you painting this time.. yr face lol

yr face lol

ha ha seriously though furk how much would your guy want for my whole car and a few smoothing bits? might be worth a trip bally?

i need a painter that doesnt look atme blankly when i say can you smooth my rear panel!!

see I knew bras would make a "come back"

I wonder if I can get a wonderbra?

Would that be one that made a flat bonnet look like a humped one? :| :lol:

billinjahg60, probly around 1k mark.... ya already seen the finish on mine,,obviously it would be better for a full respray

Bally, cheers bally,,,could always count on you...not like im going to MK to have a facial like yours though :lol:

around 1k thats a flippin bargain! this might be a plan, if i can persuade bally to come for the trip! we could have a meet around that time?

So whats the two loops on the front of th bra for?

Ive been wondering that since i saw gradeafailures passat.

billinjahg60, thats what i got quoted when i asked 6 months ago if ur serious we can ask about for ya... bally to tight to leave MK plus he prob get battered has he is the only gay in the village :lol:

yeah dude ask away mate i have some skirts (abt) for painting that need a swage line deleting bit of plating nothing major, id be looking at just after xmas dont want to get paint then get it covered in crap all winter!

side skirts look shít....

will ask but i kno hes trying to sell up so he maybe not around in the new year hence im getitng mine book in asap before he dissapears

he can also do centres on wheels if you have some that need doing....

side skirts look shít....

not these ones! same as oettingerslc on herejust look like the sills have been extended!

well im not too fussed about time so ask him and im there whenever dude!

might have some wheels that need a lick of paint!

billinjahg60, probly around 1k mark.... ya already seen the finish on mine,,obviously it would be better for a full respray

Bally, cheers bally,,,could always count on you...not like im going to MK to have a facial like yours though :lol:

cheers mwahhh:lol:

Bill I dont mind poping down to crawley.. I already have a bodyshop in mind to paint my car....