Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

Billinjahs finished!

not very good pic ill take some more when i get my rx's! Im working through her a bit at a time starting with engine bay have done the samcos, belts, boost return removed just needs a good clean paint the rocker cover. suspension ball joints strut top mounts it already has powerflex bushes everywhere. next up is interior audioscape pods on the GB! got a 6 disk nakamichi headunit. infinity kappa components going to build a stealth boot install. lastly will be a respray in origional black with later bonnet and maybe bumpers and a set of bbs rx's in 16" may get them polished or ball burnished. but what did i do first, the most important job? private plate of course!! this is my second c g60 the first had more problems than i care to imagine i sorted them all but had fallen out of love with it!! K5 KOO if anyone has seen it?

cheers mate azevs do look very cool but i fancied a change g60dub will now have the benefits of those but it was your car that inspired me to get the bbs's but went with 16" rx's as my fiance drives it...over potholes most of the time so needed a bit more sidewall! She has her own car but if she gets up first i the morning then the c's gone!!

hey cheers mate.. I wouldnt mind a set of azev's as a 2nd set.. infact as a 3rd set of rims... LOL

I'd love to see yrs in the flesh, looks well clean, is that leather interior I see??

nice one.. looks mint in the pic!!

myn well needs a respray! engines getting sorted 1st though...

thats not me in the pic by the way!

Looks like one of the friendly cons at the local jail washing yer C for ya!

:wink:

Looks like one of the friendly cons at the local jail washing yer C for ya!

thats right!!

I take it they are standard withouth the plastic surrounds??

no they are just missing! got them now thanks to mike edwards! it actually looked pants without them!

K5KOO, Red G60 with half leather Recaro's?

Saw it advertised and really to look at in the hope of buying it, but I got my 1st VR instead.

thats not long after i sold it he did phone me and ask if i wanted to buy it back was seriously tempted although was well into bikes at the time!

I remember thinking, If I could find Koo Stark, perhaps she would have given me a load of cash for the plate????

yeah i always thought that plate would be worth alot got it valued at £600 when i had it was a strange car had lhd door cards the electric half leather recaros were lovely shame the passenger one didnt work! i brought it cheap off a mate who emmigrated he had paid £6000 a year before that.!

except the wheels the car looks a bit too similiar :viking: looks really good i must say :notworthy:

thats the one it had 5 bolt hubs in fact all the suspension was vr6 stm longer wishbones etc on that car i think it may have been factory as it was registered late 1993 maybe they put vr stuff on as was all they had left

Those Azev s look sooo good! can't wait to get them on my car.. tho wont look as fine as when on yours billinjahg60... mines like a monster truck !!!

thats the one it had 5 bolt hubs in fact all the suspension was vr6 stm longer wishbones etc on that car i think it may have been factory as it was registered late 1993 maybe they put vr stuff on as was all they had left
I doubt it would have been built with 5 stud wheels. The last G60's to be built were in 1992, had the later style PG engine, wider front wings, VR bonnet, VR front bumper.

All had the early interior, early switchgear & 4 stud wheels.

just found my thread again got a lot to add to it taking pics next week just wanted it btt so i could find it!! shes coming along nicely! :D