Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

Billinjahs finished!

right been busy with her! here some updated pics and a few of my new toy!! pics of interior after using conolly hide food looks great! much newer and smells nice too. amps in there new homes Both Genesis one profile 4 for the front components and one dual mono for the focal v2 sub which will rest in the audioscape box when it arrives!!. BBS rc's 16" yoko tyres and they clear my brembos look fabulous imho!! :D

Bike is 98 honda hornet with various polished bits and stainless rides like a dream and compliments the rado perfectly!! will update as i go along waiting for my just matz now!!

those ones off ebay mate it was they same guy that brought my inpro's!

are yours plastic too?

bally you going to santa pod in a few weeks?

kool.. yeap think they are.. had em over a year in myn now..

yeap thought abt, what abt you??

oh yes just won my abt skirts phew thats the only set ive seen! got a chrome abt badge as well not sure if im going to use it though?

nice one.. will have to pop over & see em when you get em...

stick em on yr dogs color lol

been waiting for this post for a while looking well nice mate

(oh and i was bidding on them door handles yoo.... grrrr

if you see any more on ebay let me know, ta)

very nice bill, lots of extras on the hornet -renthals, belly pan, braided lines,frame sliders and polished , someone has spent a lot of time and money on that, looks excellent

i put my genesis amp on the back of the seat, looks good there though, those brembo's look superb

will have to pop over & see em when you get em

yeah definately building my pile o' bits for the respray now picking up new roof rubbers and hinge caps tomorrow and maybe front spoiler. im still really undecided about that rear window spoiler.

(oh and i was bidding on them door handles yoo.... grrrr

sorry dude i was prepare to pay through the nose as my interior was almost finished!

those headlights look extra nice

LOL cheers dude notice the detailing something else i pinched off bally!

very nice bill, lots of extras on the hornet -renthals, belly pan, braided lines,frame sliders and polished , someone has spent a lot of time and money on that, looks excellent

yeah they sure have its a lovely ride i still hanker after another ducati though maybe after the respray!

those brembo's look superb

cheers dude they work even better than they look!! amazing power!

cheers for your comments guys ill get some more posted as i carry on. :D

yeap thought abt, what abt you

santa pod im definately up for it i know henny is going are there any threads about it? not seen any but then i do miss most things!!

Bill, hope you no I'll have to charge you for stealing my ideas & mods LOL

damn i suppose it only fair paying royalties to the origional creator!

flame suit on already it only really for when i get the respray for general driving, but its like when your a kid you try on a bra first it feels strange but then you kinda like it!!! er was that just me!! :D :wink:

awwwwwwwwww....i saw the title and there was that faint glimmer of hope that you were talking about you and not the car.... :?

not at all seriously, honest it looks really good :lol: always get the wrong end of the stick

wrong end of the stick eh? yup done that a few times recently! :D cheers though! ive just driven through bedford and MK ive never had people staring at the car so much its just so unusual to see a car thats not american to have a bra i suppose.?