Sign in to follow this  
CazzaVR

Corrado spotting Jan 2005

Sun 16th Jan....

K reg blue VR6 with an open mouth grille, in B&Q whalebone lane Dagenham

Anyone from here?

Red corrado J88 TNL shot past me in sunderland just as I was turning into halfords/pc world dinner time today - anyone on here?

never ever see any whilst in my corrado but as soon as im out in someone elses car there evrywhere. espically along the A4 near Hare Hatch .. And the marlow bypass

White j-plate 16valver, standard alloys, in Ruislip turning out of Sharps Lane towards the high street this morning at around 9.30am? Car looked in superb condition.

Who was in the yellow g60 next to me at leeds rd retail park traffic lights? I tried to let on to you but you looked forward all the time :?
:) that was probably me mate,work just opposite there,sorry i didnt see you[/quote:15053]
that was probably me mate,work just opposite there,sorry i didnt see you

Not you mate saw your car at Heartshead services when we met up last year.

This one was a G60 not a 20v Turbo :D[/quote:15053]

another nugget yellow one in huddersfield :shock: :shock: :)

I walk past a red VR Mreg everyday now. Parked on Gloucester Road (Street?) SW1........ Anyone here? Nice Black leather and only 73k on the clock

never ever see any whilst in my corrado but as soon as im out in someone elses car there evrywhere

my sentiments exactly

Who was in the yellow g60 next to me at leeds rd retail park traffic lights? I tried to let on to you but you looked forward all the time :?
:) that was probably me mate,work just opposite there,sorry i didnt see you[/quote:ebdb3]
that was probably me mate,work just opposite there,sorry i didnt see you

Not you mate saw your car at Heartshead services when we met up last year.

This one was a G60 not a 20v Turbo :D[/quote:ebdb3]

another nugget yellow one in huddersfield :shock: :shock: :)[/quote:ebdb3]

You’ll have to respray yours pink :lol:

Just spotted a dark coloured C on the m66, passed you an gave you a beep an a flash of the hazards.

I think you flashed your lights back, then you turned off for park 66.

any takers??

hutchy.

Saw this in Bath, at VW main stealer yesterday. VW bloke had just dropped the owner off, it was in for MOT. Told me it had been bored to 3.1 and had 150bhp of Nos set up! :shock:

Full leather with roll cage etc... very nice.

There is a nice Automatic VR6 in clifton. M reg and purple.

Are the automatics any good? or is it just more expensive to fix when they go wrong?

spotted a VR6 at about midday today in winchmore hill round the corner from my house. reg was K*** EYP i think

green unknown engine with a towbar L***DDB just off edgeware road in north london

remembered the reg as DDB is my initials

Spotted a red Corrado (or the very tail end of one) whilst on my way to pick up a friend earlier this evening - red, possibly G60 judging by the wheels and looked lowered maybe - down by the Coundon library area in Coventry at just before 7pm?

How many more must I have to spot before its someone on here eh?

Aubergine G60 J** C** spotted in Crawley once last week on the hill coming from the M23 to the town and then again Mon or Tues evening on the dual carriageway between Broadfield and Bewbush - any takers?

2 Today in Ealing.

One was White on Ealing Broadway at about 11.30 heading towards Whitehall and the other was a Very Red Greg Valver 8) Parked up just off the broadway at around 1.30

Any Takers?

Nearly a head on with a green L plate vr6 pullin into wagon & horses in norwich last night, as i was pullin out.

Was cursein until i realised what car it was :)

saw 2 yesterday on the A3 both blue one was near petersfield and was an M reg and the other was an N reg just past guildford..And today saw one reg M* HAL on marlow rd nr henley on thames being chased very closely by an evo this morning then this afternoon saw an L reg black VR6 just by clackets lane services on m25 with a towbar and roofrack.

Ill keep posting on here until eventually i get a response! im seein so many recently but none are off of here.

Spotted M plate, dark coloured one at 5pm this evening in Grimsargh, near Preston, Lancs. Anyone?