Jim

The "what I did to my Corrado today" thread...

Today i have picked up my Porsche Silver Roses all the way from surrey, then picked up and had fitted my new G60 steels from VW to replace the tired BBS wheels. I think it looks awesome on the steels so cant wait to see what it looks like on the Porka's!

decided to give all my inner arches a clean an painted me callipers,looks a bit better :D will finish them 2morro

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

BlackValver, yeah i have mate,they seem good, ride quality is not to harsh either,i've only heared good things about them anyway not heared nayone say anythin bad thats why i went for them,plus i got a good price from daz @ gwerks :lol:

Thinking of buying some this week thats all mate, Can get them from C&R in Notts for £510, can Daz beat this delivered?

Yesterday I went to a trip with my new rebuilded (by myself) compressor. I don't now if there is a difference because I don't step over 2500 rpm (only first 500 km - 300Miles, of course), but it sounds like I fitted well all the things inside :thumb right:.

Nick,

Great look mate! I like your shinny red!

G60greeny,

Its't a good choise, man! Couple a months ago I fited on my Corraptor a Weitec Hicon GT+TX Kit and it works great. I feel a big difference. I am looking forward for strutbars (front and rear).

Come on boys! Go to my personal album and see all my 40 pictures.

Just finished doing my heater matrix with dash in. Mmmmmm lovely heat,

However the abs light came on when I put everything back together, Must be a dodgy connection but a bummer all the same.

Ive just booked mine in for a service at the dealers.

With a tax disk and mot also needed it going to be a pricey month for me!!

Took my battery out this morning to get it charged ready for No rice tonight... next plan is to find out why it's going flat in 2 days :?

currently in the middle of finding out why my driverside wondow dont work.

had anightmare getting the front seat out and the rear door card as they svrews were knacked, then tried whacking the control box, and no its still dont work. only clicks :?

so searching on here for clues :lol:

Havn't done anything to it as such but...

I had it confirmed by an mot station that my yellow headlights are legal :D :D :D

after a w/\nker (sorry...copper) pulled me,gave me a vehicle defect note and was adament that they were not legal.

The worst thing was that he put his hands on my fucking paint :mad:

Neil.

got a pair of wishbones to fit my powerflex bushes to along with the rest of the bushes,ball joints, tie rod ends rack boots ect ect. the head and charger is coming off at the weekend and if i have time start on the botom end

Today, i kicked my corrado. Why you may ask? For being a pain in the arse, and what did i get out of this you may wonder? A pain in the foot.

today i replaced my tired greyish/primerish vw rear roundel with a nice shiny mk3 golf highline one...very tasty :wink:

today i also fitted new style black vr front seats & door cards & took off my old grey ones, now you may ask 'why did'nt you do the rear at the same time'....well that WAS my plan but unfortunately after making a 320 mile round trip to pick up the asaidformentioned interior yesterday i unpacked it all from the wifes car this morning &...doh...realised i'd left all the rear section on the guys driveway :oops: making the short trip again tomorrow to pick it up...again !!!

noticed one of my nice shiney borbets has got some kurb rash :mad: and i have no idea how its happened,i'm so carefull :scratch:

Just finished padding the bottom of the drivers door so the window doesnt rattle like some ford when you shut the door with the window down :-) then flushed with sucess went on to fix the electric mirrors and the fan now works on all settings insted of just 4, well happy time for a drive I think!

today to striped the head and charger off. the water pump,lower pully and 3 head bolts was rounded off :( . some twat replace the head gasket with a paper one badly :cowboy:, all the charger bolts was loose :nono: the nut that holds the alt pully on is missing lucky the pullys stuck to the alt :oops: and the lower pully for the power steering is shot :( time for a pint or two me thinks

Today I fitted my uprated headlight loom, and I removed my rear wiper! going for a drive later to see how its improved visability. :)

One improves visability and the other makes it worse depending which way you're facing :lol:

Have looked at removing the rear wiper but got the pannel off and thought sod that - is it as much of a PITA as it looks?

I found it really easy to be honest

I read the 'how to' in the knowledge base and it took me about 30 mins all in all.

I used a grommet from the inside corner of the tailgate to plug the hole for now, as I didnt have one the right size, will be replacing it when I get another one. You need a 20mm one which I couldnt get from halfords as they were all the wrong size!

Nice one matey - will be doing mine as soon as the weather starts picking up again and I don't need it as much or as soon as I buy some Rain X :lol:

as for me - my C got a new front splitter today and looks all the better for it! See my gallery for pics 8)