Jim

The "what I did to my Corrado today" thread...

Yesterday: Got towed home by the AA (again :roll: :oops: ) after (I think) the fuel pump finally waved the white flag, groaned and died...

looks lovely ben.

i sold my red G this morning new owner has got a 500bhp skyline the G is a runabout for him he loved the standardness of it.

lookin good greeny! now flog it and get a mans charger!

watch the for sale section mate,"leccy recaros swap for screw charger or cream leathers" :lol:

double-6s ,almost went the way of the vr but i wanted to make the g a car to be proud of,if i'd have bought a vr that would have been the end,no spendies :lol: will have one eventually maybes a few years time when a special one comes along :twisted:

lol nice one bill on weekend i polished 90% of my rocker cover got my grill resprayed and finally at last finished my borbets! and i gum gummed the exhaust as that had a slight blow on the back box welding! Pics to come!

also found out that my decat is totally been battered by a number of speed bumps!

Andy

not done nothing to mine since ive had it (only 2 days) ordered a bunch of bits though so i can get her running and looking a bit better

Grinder.... corrado.... Grinder.... corrado.....

No... it's just wrong. Even worse if you stay to watch :ignore:

What did I do today.. bought my Corrado a new little friend (pics later)

fitted my red/ clear smoked rear clusters ( cheers adie! yours are on their way!) and my stainless boot struts these are very nice very powerful! they raise the boot very quick!

Grinder.... corrado.... Grinder.... corrado.....

No... it's just wrong. Even worse if you stay to watch :ignore:

It one of the only things I couldn't bring myself to do!!! :lol:

It worked a treat though!

They barely rub at all now!!!

Today i replaced the gearbox oil with some Red Line MT90.

Sweet shiftting! :)

The 2nd gear no longer crunches!!

I should have done this a long time before!

I strongly reccomend all 02A gearbox owners to do the same! :)

yesterday: tried to fit the new fuel pump I got from VW...

Today: went to shout at the VW parts person who supplied me with the wrong fuel pump/ didn't supply me with the updated level sender even though I'd asked if I needed it as well... :roll:

Later: will refit new pump with new senders and wiring and hopefully get her running properly again... 8)

Got it re-registered to my name and got the nice new plates printed up....

M:YG 60 1

Nearest I could get to something good, and all for only €20 :oops:

today: swore lots down the phone at the parts muppet who has forgotten to order part of the fuelpump sender update kit I needed which I ordered this morning... It'll be with me at 9am tomorrow... shame that I needed to fit it tonight... :roll: :mad:

Fitted my new unbroken seat!!! Now I have something else to sit on while I watch telly :lol:

Fitted an amplifier and cross-overs with a subwoofer system.

Awesome sound!

This is one more reason to stay inside the car! :)

Washed it again as it had a bit of dust on it :oops:

Cleaned the inside of all the wheels, polished rear silencer (as you can see it through the rear wheel) hoovered it out, cleaned and fed the leather on my momo wheel and door cards...

It's now anally clean and has just started being rained on :roll:

Washed it again as it had a bit of dust on it :oops:

Cleaned the inside of all the wheels, polished rear silencer (as you can see it through the rear wheel) hoovered it out, cleaned and fed the leather on my momo wheel and door cards...

It's now anally clean and has just started being rained on :roll:

phil you must have far too much time on your hands.

but i also gave her a quick clean. first this year i think,.!

Well last week I took my old spare set of injectors and remoced the end cap to them, then saturday, pressed the endcaps onto some new bosch injectors off the bay and fitted them to my rado. Doesn't seem to have made any difference to the driving side of things, and haven't had a chance to see if they've improved the starting yet, so that was a little dissapointing.

Then borrowed a set of sprong compressors and changed the rear shocks, realising that I should have bought several more items than just the shocks, nevermind, they all went together with the crappy old caps and protectors on. Not pretty, but she goes round corners properly now!! 8)

spent ages scratching my head trying to work out why my car is only running on cylinders 3 and 4... replaced £200 worth of parts and am still no further on.... :(