Jim

The "what I did to my Corrado today" thread...

Fitted a new aeriel gasket, attached the wind deflectors (i dont think they look TOO bad...) took the cams and mani from my bargain KR engine ready to be fitted in my 9a and found that someone had dented my drivers door :cry:

100723_121541.jpg[/attachment:3tktrhl4]

Not today but yesterday...

Bought me a Dark burgundy pearl vr6 to replace my ice grey valver.... drove back to london from birmingham and broke down. Crack pipe gone... waited for aa till nearly 2am...

What i did today, had the rado towed to a garage... broke the splitter doing so! :lol:

Bought me a Dark burgundy pearl vr6 to replace my ice grey valver.... drove back to london from birmingham and broke down. Crack pipe gone... waited for aa till nearly 2am...

What i did today, had the rado towed to a garage... broke the splitter doing so! :lol:

Aw man that's bad luck, especially after how much you'd looked forward to getting a VR. at least it's nothing to serious, hope you get her sorted soon

p.s. What did you think of the new car on first impressions? (before it broke)

I've been soundproofing this last couple of days, still only half done. It is taking a lot longer than I thought it would... hopefully it'll be worth all the effort :)

Met a BMW 1 series who thought he had a chance out of a roundabout.........he was lost just outside the roundabout.....lol...:)

The funny thing I was passing him at a normal speed on the "highway" and was quite a bit ahead - but suddenly he was on the outside of me in the roundabout and trying to floor it out of it.........:)

Aw man that's bad luck, especially after how much you'd looked forward to getting a VR. at least it's nothing to serious, hope you get her sorted soon

p.s. What did you think of the new car on first impressions? (before it broke)

Hey Dan, hope ur good mate. Its getting sorted at the mo, ill have the car back next week once the mot/service is done too.

The car was amazing before it broke, was alot better than i expected, smooth and refined yet pretty brutally quick upto 100ish. Check my thread!

Sound deadening is a mission isn't it! Lolz. How much u doing?

Ignition switch :)

Half way through the job now but switch replaced so thats the most important thing! Broke 2 screwdrivers but got there in the end!

Now cleaning up the grease I got on the carpet when I took the seat out :( Any one got any tricks for this?

fitted near side 288 caliper, cleaned under arch whilst at it, then bled front half system.

hopefully get tax sorted this afternoon and maybe a drive later :)

hopefully get tax sorted this afternoon and maybe a drive later :)

:clap: soon be time to get that meet sorted :D

:clap: soon be time to get that meet sorted :D

hey Dan, couldn't get it taxed at post office this afternoon, have to go to dvla office on monday. looking forward to first drive as pretty much complete suspension and brake overhaul so will be taking it easy first few miles :lol:

yeh, i'll give that thread a bump now.

Treated the VR6 to newly refurbed Speedlines and tyres, all red rears, new VR6 rear badge, new rear VW badge (thanks Digger B for all of these things) and new pedal rubbers. Need to give it a ruddy good clean now because it is disgracefully dirty!

Spent another 3 hours soundproofing the doors & along the sides of the car today. Only thing to do now is the passenger door & I've also decided to do the boot floor (because it's easy to get at :) )

/\ don't forget the bulkhead behind the dash :grin:

I'll be an old man by the time I get round to that :lol:

Wheels look nice :)

Did you get Michael Schumacher to fit them? :lol:

I really like those wheels & think that they will suit the C 8)