Andi

How about some pictures of our members ?

Well heres goes nothing! As I often get mistaken for a guy on this forum, hopefully this should go to prove I am female :) Although I am now brunette and thinking to go back to blonde.

Me.png

that's spooky - you look EXACTLY like my mates girlfriend. they are both swedish; you're not swedish are you?!

That's an original chat up line :lol:

it would be very original in all fairness! - however i'm pleased to say i have an absolutely stunning girlfriend whom i love very much and am in no danger of doing the dirty on :nono:

here's a piccy for you lucky gents...

Well heres goes nothing! As I often get mistaken for a guy on this forum, hopefully this should go to prove I am female :) Although I am now brunette and thinking to go back to blonde.

Me.png

that's spooky - you look EXACTLY like my mates girlfriend. they are both swedish; you're not swedish are you?!

But what he is actually saying is he would like to ahem his mates Mrs, or already has done, and would, again. Sorry :D

Nope, but thats not the first time that I've a) was told I look Swedish and b) told that I look EXACTLY like someone :lol:

LOL I love this thread, NONE of you look anything like I thought you would look! :lol:

So what did you think I'd look like then? Even uglier? :lol:

See, most of you are reading Corradude's post thinking he's joking... But he really isn't.

Joking about what? Getting ID'd or how I look? Or being 30? Can you not believe that I am that old yet that childish? :grin:

LOL I love this thread, NONE of you look anything like I thought you would look! :lol:

I thought your fat co-commentator looked worse tbh! :lol:

Found this old pic from Ed38 a couple of years ago of me and a few dodgy Mods :D I'm the cheesy one in the middle

See, most of you are reading Corradude's post thinking he's joking... But he really isn't.

Joking about what? Getting ID'd or how I look? Or being 30? Can you not believe that I am that old yet that childish? :grin:

The way you look. You really do look like that around the house having seen your Facebook profile. Must admit I've never seen you "represent" before though. :lol:

And does that photo above contain an image of Toad having his breast groped by a human female?!

:lol: I will mention that to him when I see him at Santa Pod this coming weekend.

LOL You need to stop putting yourself down mate its not good for the soul :grin:

Tidy your hair up a little you will look fine :wink: :grin:

I thought your co-commentator looked likr the commentator from Robot Wars! And that aint a good look :lol:

:lol: I will mention that to him when I see him at Santa Pod this coming weekend.

Yeah, i was trying to pay you a compliment, I was expecting the Granny Fratelli from the Goonies! :lol:

Nice to see the F-plan diet work ing for KEVO! (tell him teh deviant says hi! :wave: )

Ugly Bloke You the guy who used to work on Fireforce?

I'm GOING to take abuse for this pic from Saturday night at ED last year...

Yeti, Markjones12, and me...

DSC02754.jpg

Go on then, it's always interesting to have a gander at the faces behind the ramblings! I've got very few recent pics of me as i'm always the one taking them, but my mate from Oz sent me this one he took a couple of weeks back while he was staying with me :camp:

I'm the one on the left! :wave:

Meh, I threw it straight back in tbh! It was caught on my first cast though which is always nice! we went home with 6 Mackerel after an hours fishing, wish it was like that every time I go!