Andi

How about some pictures of our members ?

The blonde is me and the crazy beautiful guy well thats my fiance grizzly i hated the pic :mad: it was too big so i deleted it !! i have the little pics in my gallery

Not quite as pretty as above, :oops:

Messing about on my brothers Boat in the solent.(Im the one hanging on)

its a speed thing!

Sorry - was Jen's fault - she said it, I just Googled the image :)

Zippy, sorry... :oops:

Thought i'd let you see the idiot that keeps banging on about water leaks and the beast in question. That was me at about 2 in the morning checking hoses. No thats not my natural colour, it was the result of loosing a bet.

Wheels fitted yesturday to cheer me up on the water probs, got have priorities hey (12 inch ground clearance will have benefits im sure!)

you'd have to make sure you can afford the hourly rate dude....she doesn't come cheap....believe me!.

yeah ....the city centre on a saturday morning. Its lost its appeal to me...used to be such a quiet little place !

Right this first one is of me and a few of my closest mates back home, this was us getting prepped up for new year action

crewatnewyear.jpg

Im 2nd from the right

This pic was taken by me on my phone, i have absolutely no recollection of taking it and you should have seen my face when i found it on my phone, i had managed to fall over in the middle of the high street, roll down a few hills and i walked into a wall, the shirt had dirt on it and blood, but i figured it was sound so i went out wi it on the following night, its a winner

decent.jpg

Here's my best impression of spiderman doing an impression of DeNiro on a work night out.

The girls in the office said they didn;t want to be on "some forum" hence the blurring - I told them they don't have Corrado's so we don't want them on here anyway! :p

id say that's not true really Frank.....the more pics of girls the better really....in fact....id rather see a pic of them than you really Jason.