Sign in to follow this  
Bally

Corrado Spotting - March 2005

A 'K' reg C parked along the Eastney end of Southsea seafront. Saw it there earlier in the weekend, and then walking past last night with our dog, it was still there but now has a smashed in windscreen :(

I'm now in Ciren 5 days a week, new job working in a jeweller on Market Place. Pop past if you're around!

Will do :D

Looks like we could have the makings of a Cotswolds meet!

Certainly looks that way- I've just bought a house in Wotton-under-edge and will be moving down in the summer :D

white G60, J plate, booting it over the ouse bridge on monday morning.

distinctive G60 whine, I knew what it was well before it passed.

2 more in cirencester! :shocked!: G*** VYF tornado red 16v in market place, driving past JJL **9 blackberry VR6, parked up! left forum details on VR.

H reg flash red valver today at abt 4.30 between Baldon and Witney oxon on the Bicester rd today any takers. you were in your mid to late 50's with long hair and a grey beard. any takers? I say were and you most prob still are :lol:

saw a Bordeaux, valver/VR6 just off the m56 into Wilmslow on Saturday.

M** OBV? Funny, my first car was the M reg ending in OBV! but a fiesta!

Flashed and waved :thumb right:

thought it might have been someone on here, I know there is a similar C in stockport but upon investigation diff colour and reg (sorry cant remember username off hand)

Lippy

EDIT: Henny any chance that was your motor on its way down the A34 in Wilmslow toward Alderley about 5:15 ish tonight? (wed)

otherwise any takers??

Lippy

J490 GCD on holloway road london yesturday about 5pm, could be a g60 but not sure it was black and standard.

Seen a few over the last week,, G60 on J plate possibly ice gray or similar on the silverlink north shields at about 8am (exchanged a wave),

yellow one parked up also on the silverlink early morning possibly thursday, Red one parked at the vw dealers also on the silverlink not sure of the model.

And best of all a green mint storm m-plate paked up at tynemouth on sunday afternoon about 3.30, parked next to it while walking the dog along beach it was still there when i returned.

anyone on here ?

Blue Valver in Grantham Yesterday on A52 through town.

Very Tidy Red rado, perhaps G60 parked in Market Place Grantham most days.

Purple VR6 "M2 VWC", full body kit and a VWCCGB number plate surround in Caythorpe Lincs (think you live there)

A blue 'K' reg at the roundabout near Morrisons in Horndean this morning about 8:45ish. You were waiting to join the roundabout as I drove round it. I waved, you didn't!

Black K Reg VR6 with EIP badge on back Thusday night 5.30pm ish on M4,came off Junction 18 heading into Bath on A46

Green H reg G60 going over Putney Bridge at about 6pm last night..... tried to catch up in the next lane but you went right as you got to the lights and i headed down the high street

A green VR6 on wed at abt 5pm, it was on an L plate, saw him at the roundabt at A1081 heading in to st albans, guy waved & put his thumbs up.. anyone here??

N*** FLE last night on the A406. was a vr6

Christ Sooo Close to been spotted. I was on the North circular (A406) on thursday , N...VVO Plate but arfaid it was Am towards Ealing Broadway and abt 1ish heading for the A 41 Mill Hill.

For thoese of you who have seen my post ya will know I get around :D

Spotted @ MCM in Millford this morning: N6 VVW blackberry VR on nice Oettinger 5 spokes with tints and lupo wipers - def a forum member (that probably won't spot this post :lol: )... car looked sweet - hope you get the engine sorted - your head looked interesting :oops:

BTW mine is the Pearl Grey valver thats down there

Red Rado on a K plate, considerably more clean than my Storm at the moment, A607 South of Lincoln at about 5pm on Sat. We had past each other before I got chance to acknowledge you.

Black, lowered Kreg Vr (i Think) on the A 421 outside Bucking at Abt 11.30 am. heading twrds MK. Any Takers? Go - on surprise me. Gave ya a toot in a black OUTLANDER. :D

G60Dan lastnight.. good to meet you.. sweet rado you got..

Met up with Bally last Monday! Love those wheels!! & how small was your sterring wheel!!!

Also met Blue MK2 at the weekend. Seemed a nice chap!

Phil, .....the blackberry VR6 at MCM is mine. Don't like the sound of that about the head! Haven't heard from Danny yet, could be tears before bedtime, I'm thinking. :wink: