Sign in to follow this  
mark28G60

CAR THEFT

Just to let people know.

Opened the garage this morning to find my corrado gone, absolutley gutted, almost burst into tears.

If i find the fu**ers i will k**l the little s***s.

If anyone gets offered some parts from a grey interior or external parts for a black body. Pleae let me know on mailto:[email protected]

Thx

Mark :evil:

Holy cow!! :(

Really sorry to hear this mate.. thought things had been a bit quiet on the pikey front around here, and then something like this goes and happens! :(

Delocked, dehandled and garaged, that's some determined scum :mad:

makes you want to strangle the b@st@rds - agree with Jet, post the full spec on as many forums as possible, coz the poliss won't be doing much.

thats fu ked up mate

taken from your garage too.

it will turn up though. from the desc in your sig it sounds pretty unique. i hope whoever took it is brought to justice. not justice in the courts though . .

shit thats awful mate, hope you get some info on the f**ers that did it.

Delocked, dehandled and garaged, that's some determined scum

unfortunatly if they want ur car theyll get it....ive got a cat 1 on mine....its a really good alarm but it wasnt much good when the f*&^ers came into my house/bedroom to get my keys when i was asleep....its the price you pay for having such a nice looking car im afraid

its a weird sensasion when things like this happen to you....i can sympathise with you when u say u wanted to burst into tears because there not alot else you can do!. especially with a car you've put so much into....

remember it's still early days.....you do have over 3000 forum members sat with their fingers crossed and their eyes open....lets hope you get it back still mint. :2gunfire:

Oh fack Mark.. thats well facked up!!! did you not hear anything?? man I'd be well facked off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that mate.. I had my motorbike stolen in January. I found it being sold in parts on ebay a couple of weeks later :mad:

I managed to get the guys address and harass the police to do a raid and the bike was partially recovered. He's out on bail now still trading on ebay :mad:

Keep an eye on ebay. If you find parts DO A PRIVATE OPERATION. Be careful about how you engage the police. Do not exepct ANY help from ebay at all either..

Oh no Mark, that's a crapper.

On the plus side, your car is pretty damned unique, so they will get spotted.

Also, they won't get very far... speed bumps will pen them in :)

Good luck in finding it and lynching the little chav gits mate...

sh*t - no way - you insured?

Well considering its illegal to drive around without insurance, i'd assume he is!

sorry to hear about this hope they catch the feckers

Sorry to hear that mate.. I had my motorbike stolen in January. I found it being sold in parts on ebay a couple of weeks later :mad:

I managed to get the guys address and harass the police to do a raid and the bike was partially recovered. He's out on bail now still trading on ebay :mad:

Keep an eye on ebay. If you find parts DO A PRIVATE OPERATION. Be careful about how you engage the police. Do not exepct ANY help from ebay at all either..

you could put his ebay trading name up on here to warn people (and also so we can give him some hastle) :twisted:

you could put his ebay trading name up on here to warn people (and also so we can give him some hastle) :twisted:

He kept changing his trading name.. when I was dealing with him his name was s_wrks but he changed it to vmaxgti the day after I had him arrested.

http://contact.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI. ... ed=vmaxgti

He's now no longer registered so I can't monitor him. The police are though as he has several accounts. Suggest you don't contact him (don't think you could unless you had his email address) as the police are still monitoring his accounts.

2 stolen cars and three stolen motorbikes were recovered. :mad:

Pikey scum from Thamesmead..

sh*t - no way - you insured?

Well considering its illegal to drive around without insurance, i'd assume he is!

Well, if we're splitting hairs...

I think he may have meant "insured against theft", since it IS legal to drive on the road with insurance that doesn't include cover for theft.