Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Shaggy's Old G60 Rado

they look better in real life... more like the ones in this pic... its just my camera skills arent quite that good at the moment..lol

gallery5Ccarshoots5Ceurorado5Cbig5C.jpg

what about when you go abroad and you have the reverse? sure it'd be easier leaving it alone!

i think i might take my chances on that one.. i spend alot more time in this country than i do abroad..lol 8)

yeah the middle bits are painted in a matt black colour, they looked pretty good in the sig pic... but after a few months the yellow has faded and doesnt looked as good anymore so i may need to do them again..

The Yellow spots Definatley suit the darker cars tho... :)

Fitted the D90s back on today after getting them back from BJV Engineering! Top Guys, Top Job!

Went for satin black with a diamond cut lip... looks quite cool i think.

SH100170small.jpg

SH100196small.jpg

The cut lips works much better, sets of the car, the all black didn't do any favours.

The coilovers are all over the place in terms of height at the moment... i really need to level it all out a bit more, its just so bloody cold at the moment i havent had time to do anything about it ...LOL

Hopefully next on the list is the side exit exhaust which i am gunna start asap so it can be on within a month or two... that and a few other "bolt" on goodies which i should have on by the end of Feb... :lol:

Its funny you should say the car has a little hint of "Nightrider" my nickname at work is "The Hoff"...lol 8)

When i get round to getting another G60 i really hope this is for sale!! Love black corrado's and like them even more with G60 power!