Sign in to follow this  
Shaggy

Shaggy's Old G60 Rado

Well this is the replacement... hopefully if all goes to plan i should own it soon... Cant wait..May change the wheels for some "WORK" wheels not sure yet tho...

Its mint ED1 Spec Mk2 Golf G60! has a brand new engine, running approx 210bhp... so will mate nicely together with my lysholm when it arrives!!

engineBay.jpg

rearQuarter.jpg

rearQuarter2.jpg

sideView.jpg

steeringWheel.jpg

Looks very similar to the one i was admiring at the weekend...

Those seats are lovely, very good choice...

Whos getting your Rado then??

I have owned a mint Edition One G60 in Dark Burgundy Pearl back in 1999, however I must say good as they are I prefer your Corrado, its one of the best! I'm not convinced you are making the right move

I must say good as they are I prefer your Corrado, its one of the best! I'm not convinced you are making the right move

i second that, however a change is as good as a rest and all that!!!

i told you i can sell you somthing everytime you vist me Mike. :wink:

char_del.jpg

Dont feel left out Dan i have some V2's lined up for you now your single and rich again :wink:

Dont feel left out Dan i have some V2's lined up for you now your single and rich again

are those the same V2s that the germans were using in WW2?? surplus stock, slightly damp ??

I have owned a mint Edition One G60 in Dark Burgundy Pearl back in 1999, however I must say good as they are I prefer your Corrado, its one of the best! I'm not convinced you are making the right move

Yeah i can understand where you are coming from tbh... its not that i dont like my rado anymore, I luv it! but i feel the need to have a change.... i am sure i will own another rado again some day.. i am still only 23 and still gotta years left in me yet..

Just cant wait to see the reaction the GF will have when i bring this golf home... she doesnt like lhd cars at all...lol :D

Sorry to see your selling / sold-up mike, on the plus side looks like a minty replacement though ! Who bought the rado then ?

Also, going by what you have mentioned previously above, I may have some "special" wheels (going to be refurbed first and adapters sourced) you would probably be interested in for sale in next few months, 7.5+8x16" too.........;-)

Well... The Rado goes on Friday evening! gunna be gutted to see her go after the years i ve had with it! awesome car! no doubt i will get another rado sometime..!

Just wanna say a huge thanks to everyone on here for your help over the years!! this Forum Rocks!!

Ive told Matt (Matt G60) the guy buying my car to sign up as soon as!! so you can keep an eye out for the progress on the rado after its left me!

No doubt i will still hang around on this forum... as in general its one of the best forums around at the moment! so i wont be far away..lol

Anyway Its gunna be a fresh start now.. with a very nice Ed1 G60 that i am also picking up Friday evening! cant wait.. shes a beaut..!!!!

sideView.jpg

You've probably seen these, but I was looking at some pod pics earlier and your rado looks sick so im just gonna add the pics if you dont mind...lol

SPod0625.jpg

SPod0626.jpg

SPod0627.jpg

SPod0628.jpg

SPod0630.jpg

SPod0338.jpg

SPod0339.jpg

SPod0340.jpg

8)

They look like the pics from that guy at SantaPod, db photography or something...?!

I am getting a few of them printed out and framed... worthwhile i think.. something to remember the car by! just gotta choose which ones i want printed..lol

Hi Guys, Thought I would continue on from this thread and post a few pics of how the car currently looks. Waiting to colour code the centres.

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00239.jpg

DSC00231.jpg

Hope you all approve still :lol:

Looks feckin mint mate - absolutley lovin that Phattttttttttttttt

How often do you scrape the splitter? mines cracked already - about to get some coilies and i know i'm going to be in a whole world of dilemas after! :multi:

Nice purchase though - love the side exit too! - coming to think of it - doesnt that catch too?!?! :shocked!:

How often do you scrape the splitter? mines cracked already - about to get some coilies and i know i'm going to be in a whole world of dilemas after! :multi:

Nice purchase though - love the side exit too! - coming to think of it - doesnt that catch too?!?! :shocked!:

The splitter scrapes pretty much all the time tbh but as they say "if you aint rubbin you aint dubbin" ;) lol

Yeh the exhaust catches on speed bumps which doesnt sound nice at all and get people looking at me in disgust but I just laugh :lol: