Sign in to follow this  
Walesy

Show Some Love Corradowales Style.

Mmm windy spit roast. :lol:

Good stuff :D

I feel a "how many CF members can you have making love to your Corrado at once" competition ensue this weekend...

Heres my mate slim showin his MK3 VR6 some love

having seen that car in the metal, i'd be showing it some love too!!! nice, nice car!!!

lauras a rear arch woman eh ? good pic mate

theres always one of you boys gotta lower the tone.... pfft..... :D

Hello to all corrado-forum members......New member!

I was making myself familiar to the site and I came accross this thread.....the wheels that corradowales has on his car, what are they??? I think Cwales's car is a storm but what a superb pic...The car looks stunning, plain and simple beauty in the car..

I am so reluctant and somewhat upset that my C is for sale.....If I could get similar wheels, I might just delay selling my car for a little while ( will work out a way to get the extention in time for selling from the Mrs)

My storm is completely standard as far as looks are concerned otherwise I only have an air filter...it would be a sin not to let her sit just a little bit lower on some great wheels..cwales's car expresses the look that i'm trying to achieve.....

Anyway's Hello agan to all CForum members and don't forger to kewp giving that good lovin to your C's..

hi mate...welcome to the forum.

the car that you can see me expressing my love for on the first page of this thread is a 92 g60 , not a storm (( these wer eonly vr6's in blue or green. ))...however ....i would agree that it is one very attractive car.....

I no longer own this car, someone expressed more love for it than me so he took it away....the wheels that she is wearing are made by " Brock "...im afraid im not sure what the actuall model name is but i would say the reason you like the way the car looks on these wheels is to do with the fact that the rear rims are wider than the front....this gives it a very nice stance.

the car in the pic has 4 stud wheels and yours will have 5, im not sure that brock made a 5 stud version of this wheel...but im sure you could find out.

dave

Sorry about the late reply guys Pc has been caput - thanks for the comments but there are lotsa well romanced rads on here- by the way corradowales

I loved it enough to rebuild it after my bump..

Got a special treat on the way for you guys later on.. myself, kevhaywire and 2cc showing some love to their Corrado's earlier today which Kev snapped on his camera ;)

Hopefully he'll upload em when he gets home :D

2 cars molested outside well known VW tuner....

The 3 gentleman in question were later taken down to Southam police station for questioning. It is clear from the photos they are quite disturbed, but no harm came to the vehicles.

WTF have you started Mr Wales? :lol:

:lol: ...exellent......

im loveing the fuel filler entry.....and notice how Jim got the keyhole??...

:lol: We couldn't find anyone short enough for the exhausts...

Thank god Vince didn't see us doing that otherwise he'd have banned us from ever going there again!

Hahaha.. those are superb.

I'm just glad that none of the Stealth guys saw us.. god knows what they would have thought.

Good to meet you and Chris again.....

It was cool to drive a fairly standard C and then mine on it's 17s and ARBs etc.... was impressed with Chris's VR, a really good example. His car is enough to sway anyone into Corrado ownership as it's tight and drives superbly.

And my gearshift.....Wow! Vince did me proud there....it drove fantastically on the way home (no exhaust clonking!) actually.... might still put the 15s back on though but i didn't find the 17s with ARBs too bad to be honest.

It was good to drive two Corrado's!

I certainly had forgotten how good the VR6 engine sounds, and how nice the Corrado is to drive.. sob :|

lol....WTF have i started????

I was hoping to see more pics in this thread, all mouth and no action, come on peeps get behind your Rado's :lol:

I'm not sure that me behind mine will look right some how!! :roll: