Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

Totalled R32, hit a big oak tree and lost.....

A lesson for all you road captains out there who drive like a t**t all the time.......this could be your car.....

103083043.jpg

103083064.jpg

103083086.jpg

103083005.jpg

103082988.jpg

103082952.jpg

103082497.jpg

103082468.jpg

In this case, the driver was lucky enough to survive, let alone walk again (check out the pedal box, it's nearly touching the seat). Hit a tree at well over 100mph.

Don't let it happen to you. It's slowed me down I can tall you that for certain.

Nasty, is someone breaking it for parts or something? Wouldn't have thought there would be many useable parts left..??

Not a nice sight!!

A lesson for all you road captains out there who drive like a t**t all the time.......this could be your car.....

No thanks it looks like it needs a bit of work doing. :lol:

Sorry is that a touch wry?

Jesus. Some people just shouldn't be allowed nice cars. Are the wheels still in tact / available PhatVR6? :)

Hmmm, same old, same old....post up a pic of a mangled car, followed by a sermon on the dangers of driving fast......and coming from someone that boasts of getting his oil temp up to 150 and keeping up with M3s on public roads.... :roll:

I'm sure no-one is totally innocent of speeding at some time or another, reguardless those photos provide a chilling reminder of what 'could' happen. Remember its not always excessive speed that causes accidents, other drivers, unforseen hazards and lack of care can also play a part. the thing that always comes into my head and slows me down if i'm being 'a bit silly' is something a close friend said to me once after I told her about reaching 150 on the A1. she said "next time you're doing that speed think to yourself - what would happen if a tire blew right now" works every time.

next time you're doing that speed think to yourself - what would happen if a tire blew right now" works every time.

exactly what i think of......ive had a tyre blow on me at 70mph and it's NOT fun....at 100mph+ i dread to think what would happen.

That's a pretty scary pic. After doing similar (but nowhere near as bad) things to my car pictures like that seem to have more of an impact (sorry, bad pun not intended).

It is worth saying that there's a big difference between speed and driving like a t**t, so Phat is fully justified in saying it. But of course, you can also drive like a t**t and be speeding...

Hmmm, same old, same old....post up a pic of a mangled car, followed by a sermon on the dangers of driving fast......and coming from someone that boasts of getting his oil temp up to 150 and keeping up with M3s on public roads.... :roll:

this sniping is getting a bit out of hand these threads - i wish you 2 would sort out these squabbles and keep it off public threads - i enjoy talking to you, kev, and phat, and its not good whenever a post comes up from either of you and comments like this appear.....

do I recognise dinkus there?

which bit are you talking about?...the wrecked car or the wrinkly pink bag??? :D

I had a brake failure (broken pipe) hit me at 130mph on the M3 a few years ago... very sobering indeed...

Maybe its me but the forum certainly has brightened up since CorradoWales joined....keep up the good work :D :D

love is in the air... ;)

Nasty pics of the R32 though - it's the thought of hitting motorway bridge supports that keeps my speed down...