g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

Gutted for ya pal, i despair of people sometimes...Hope you dont go around there and they say bugger off it was never reported !!!... I've known that to happen, Get it sorted sooner rather than later....... Some

i've got the name an address of the witness plus the 2 people who work @ tescos said if i have any probs they would make a statement

i'll report back 2morro after i get some quotes

Mate that sucks. Your C is looking so blingin now too :(

cheers mate,she's come on quite well from when i 1st gt her over 4 yrs ago,arh well she'll get sorted

just been to the dealers for a quote,was quite surprised with an estimate of 270quid,mind u thats the min price.he said it could be more if theres any damage behind the bumper or if they have to blend the colour in,also minus the cost of taking the bumper offalso he says its a 2 day job an i'll get a curtsy car.

waitin for me mate who painted it last time to come round this afternoon to give me a quote,then i will take them the good news :)

Here's another case of someone running, found on another forum...

Woman backs into a bike..

b1-1.jpg

Has a quick look..

b2.jpg

Drives off without a note or anything..

b3.jpg

greeny gutted for u mate.. same thing happenedd to me last week.. parked in tesco.. now im the same as u always park away and take 2 spaces for the dreaded door swingers.. on way out i heard a bang.. looked around at some car screaching off from by mine.. tamping.. thought hes bound to stop so i ran up to my car ... the car just sped off.. front bumper to rear arch.. whole pass side smashed... paint all over it even scrapped my alloys.. do u think it was on tesco security cams ? was it feck.. no one seemed to see anything and me in my panic didnt take the number just stood there cursing holding my head as it was only painted 2-3 weeks ago..

so not happy.. so its booked in tuesday to be redone.. last night then some idiot allows there kids out the street playing with a push chair .. only scrapes the drivers dooor.. i marched straight into the house .. screaming.. but the guy was sound.. so im not having much luck at the moment either mate.. and to top it off my fuel pump has gone belly up as well..

rant over!!! just to say gutted for you mate.. but ur not alone and at least u got the culprit !!!

Your car looks so nice i personaly would of called the cops just so its reported and you have a crime ref, as i was sprung a few years ago and relied on witness for insurances purposes, but i am sure you be fine!! hope all is sorted soon, get the most expensive quote then take it to your mate hopefully you'll have a bit left over for more mod's!!

Damm mate. thats fooked up..I would get a quote & get it sorted.. Im just glad you caught the person who did the damage.. some1 has scraped my front bumper at work & not owned up.. so I sent an email out saying if i catch the fooker. GGGRRR!!

its just proper annoyin when people think they get away we these things :mad: hope you get yours sorted as well mucka

not had it repainted yet but got the cash to sort it out though,tbh most of it has polished out which i'm pleased with :D

good on u mate.. i used g3 cutting compound on mine to take the other gits paint off.. and made it look better unfortunately mine was beyond polishing..

glad to hear its all come good son.. breaks my heart when nice cars get bashed..

and the nuggets who do it drive off... what id do if i could get my hands on the runt who hit mine..

RANT OVER

:D

well just spoke to griff and he has now left the fold!! gutted as i was going to try an get him to swap his porker seats for my recaros today :lol:

nevermind i hope the next owner has as much fun from her as griff did :D

well just spoke to griff and he has now left the fold!! gutted as i was going to try an get him to swap his porker seats for my recaros today :lol:

Gutted....twice.... :(

I will do my best. Got a few things to sort out on the car, got to sort out the ignition, as the car doesn't even start now :( and the clutch needs a slave cylinder, and the fueling needs to be sorted (used £60+ of petrol getting from Rotherham to Devon :-S).

I will start a new members thread and keep it updated with the future mods :D

Cheers

Dave

cant believe u went an got it on saturday mornin,i was just about to ring griff up an try an get him to swap interiors :lol:

I will do my best. Got a few things to sort out on the car, got to sort out the ignition, as the car doesn't even start now :( and the clutch needs a slave cylinder, and the fueling needs to be sorted (used £60+ of petrol getting from Rotherham to Devon :-S).

I will start a new members thread and keep it updated with the future mods :D

Cheers

Dave

Thats cheap then from our way to devon in my book

i can't fookin believe it!!!!!

some t w a t has scraped my rear bumper in the works carpark now!!!!

i'd only just polished the old scratchs out an touched up the paint an it was lookin good,now this clowns done it an its a right mess!!!gonna need resprayin for sure!!

the paints cracked off an through to the black plastic in places,so off i go again gettin quotes(when the flood waters drop :lol:)

an the bright side of things,i've still got the 275 from the last clown that scraped me,this quotes gonna be higher has theres more damage,with my calculations i only need another 4 or 5 scrapes an i can buy a screw charger :lol:

startin to think i'm maybes better of sellin her an gettin a 300 quid shed :lol: just drive it like a fookin loony an just not look after it then i wouldnt car about dents an scratches!!

i can't fookin believe it!!!!!

some t w a t has scraped my rear bumper in the works carpark now!!!!

i'd only just polished the old scratchs out an touched up the paint an it was lookin good,now this clowns done it an its a right mess!!!gonna need resprayin for sure!!

the paints cracked off an through to the black plastic in places,so off i go again gettin quotes(when the flood waters drop :lol:)

an the bright side of things,i've still got the 275 from the last clown that scraped me,this quotes gonna be higher has theres more damage,with my calculations i only need another 4 or 5 scrapes an i can buy a screw charger :lol:

startin to think i'm maybes better of sellin her an gettin a 300 quid shed :lol: just drive it like a fookin loony an just not look after it then i wouldnt car about dents an scratches!!

No fooking need dude. :( :( :( Anyone owned up to it?

yeah luckily enough he did

the thing is everyone knows how much i love me car an when they found out about the tesco incident they've been windin us up like,sayin things like "sorry mate,i've just caught ya door we mine"

so i though this was just another windup!!but now,he's scraped it that hard he pulled the chrome strip of his bumper on his wanky rover!!!

he says he was reversin past mine an turned an just caught it we his front bumper!!how bad are some drivers!what the point in havin a nice car if idiots dont care about how they drive there own cars?

seriously considerin packin the "havin a nice car " game in,i cant be bothered we the hassle that goes along we it :?

seriously considerin packin the "havin a nice car " game in,i cant be bothered we the hassle that goes along we it :?

Don't do it! You know you love the car, and you'd sooooo regret it if you did give it up.

Damm mate. thats fooked up..I would get a quote & get it sorted.. Im just glad you caught the person who did the damage.. some1 has scraped my front bumper at work & not owned up.. so I sent an email out saying if i catch the fooker. GGGRRR!!

its just proper annoyin when people think they get away we these things :mad: hope you get yours sorted as well mucka

hopefully get it back to the bodyshop soon...

damm I no how you feel mate, really starting to hate using it as a daily now....