Sign in to follow this  
M15 VW

Corrado spotting - September 2005

Red Corrado with black eyebrow spoiler heading into Alderley Edge from the M56 this morning.... didn't look like they were hanging around either... ;) Anyone here?

On Sunday - Grey *16v i think on windsor road coming away from datchet, was driven by a mature lady with white hair. I waved at her with a big grin and she ignored me, so may not have clicked onto the C deal and just thought i was a freak.

Saturday evening - Also saw a black (or blue, it was night) 16v on its way to slough via windsor / slough road. I was behind him, and then roared past so he could see why i was tailing him, he proberbly thought 'fecking boy racers' and carried on his merry way.

Just seen a nice standard looking purple (blackberry?) VR6 in Exeter King William car park - N111COR, parked my black valver 2 cars down but it was still there when I left, any takers?

seen a white g60 near tesco talbot green 3pm ish sunday.

also a black c no idea what model had a badgeless grill near castle mynach pub about 7ish tonight.

anyones?

got back from a trip to somerset yesterday and only saw 3 rado`s

first was Yash` from here met up in Gordano services in bristol...nice one mate

second H reg blue valver parked outside TSR in bridgewater

third black/dark on A55 heading into colwyn bay, i was going the other way got a bit excited beeping and flashing, dunno what the car in front of me thought but they pulled over quickly... oops, sorry

ben

Followed home a clean blue VR, L* KJM, with mudguards yesterday from BAES Warton. Got a nod off you near Riversway :)

You work at BAE in Warton?

Followed home a clean blue VR, L* KJM, with mudguards yesterday from BAES Warton. Got a nod off you near Riversway :)

You work at BAE in Warton?

yep :D

The Leningrad Cowboy, hmmm.. i saw a blonde hottie, in a K plate this evening, just by toghill dogging area! thought it was black, but may have been dark green.. wonder if it was her?

I got a cheeky smile as she floored it down the road!

The Leningrad Cowboy, hmmm.. i saw a blonde hottie, in a K plate this evening, just by toghill dogging area! thought it was black, but may have been dark green.. wonder if it was her?

I got a cheeky smile as she floored it down the road!

I so hope it's someone on this forum, just to hear her reaction!

(God help us if it's her boyfriend's car, and he's on the forum!)

Saw a burgundy 16v just on the White Horse buisness park near virgin mobile yesterday (wednesday) at around 1:00, waved but in my green 'rocco. As per usual anyone on here?

Clean Red C with 17" fox alloys, , possibly a valver, could have been a G60 - going past Burnham Grammar School this morning about 9ish

Two in a couple of minutes tonight around 5.10.

First a purple valver, think it was a K-reg heading towards Tortworth near Wotton-under-edge.

Then a dark blue VR driving through Charfield. Think it was an N-reg- sure I've seen this a couple of times now.

Friday 23rd September - Dark Grey H reg Corrado parked up in Mill Street, Ludlow. Tasty!

Saturday 24th September, A456 nr Little Hereford, saw J reg dark blue Corrado - returned my wave! Possibly a G60?

Monday 26th September in Wrexham, Red Corrado - HAZ**** driving through town (nr Lloyds Bar - I was on foot, did shout and point but wasn't seen!

Friday 23rd September - Dark Grey H reg Corrado parked up in Mill Street, Ludlow. Tasty!

Saturday 24th September, A456 nr Little Hereford, saw J reg dark blue Corrado - returned my wave! Possibly a G60?

Monday 26th September in Wrexham, Red Corrado - HAZ**** driving through town (nr Lloyds Bar - I was on foot, did shout and point but wasn't seen!

1 was in ludlow on the 25th saw that same h reg

nice Black L reg valver on Estorils parked at the side of the road in the North Camp area of Farnborough... seen it there a couple of times... anyone here? cos we might soon be neighbours.........!!! :)

dark blue (G60 or VR) headind towards tesco from the marriot traffic lights in portsmouth? any takers?? i was a passenger in a Vauxhall Meriva and yelled corrado' at the driver!!