neil20vtc

back in a corrado (vrt time!)

glad you got it sorted, stick with the lights for a bit if you dont like em im sure you`ll be able to shift them on for enough to get another set

right quick update decided to take the all smoked rear lights off as didnt really like them and put some all reds on looks far better i think

also had some new tyres fitted there the same profile but the sidewalls are more vertical than the last set so have been getting major scrubbage on the inside arch had it serviced and asked for it to be raised but the fk ak's had seized up in that position and need to be taken off to get sorted out so i ended up buying big tartan judges konigsports drained my lsd saving fund a bit but i planned on upgrading the coilovers at some point anyways

also gave it a megs 3 stage polish yesterday as it was nice this is the results

got a boost gauge and pod as part of the group buy from edition1 paid for it thursday nite and it arrived this morning so just in time for the volksdevil show tomorrow anyways here is some pics im well happy with it what do you think?

well my new wheels have finally arrived after being at bjv engineering for almost a month!

gonna trial fit them tomorrow and car is booked in for friday to have the rear arches sorted what do ya think?

Niiice, I have to say, the set you have on currently really aren't to my taste, but those should make it look awesome 8)

(loving the seats too, all in it's a lovely car mate!)

yeah i had come to conclusion that they were letting the rest of the car down hence me getting these cant wait to get them on now!

Another one to the fold :afro:

Are they just polished lips or a different finish?

there anthracite centers and a polished lip not had chance to try them on yet as its proper pissing it down, and also starting to get worried as the spigot rings i bought for them dont want to go in making me think there the wrong centre bore!! hopefully not otherwise ill be hunting down the guy of edition 38 i bought them off!!

well wheels are on and it looks so much better for it only thing is two of the rims needed spigot rings and the other two never :?

anyways here is a really crap pic cos it was chucking it down and only used my phone

cheers for ya nice comments and they had to be anthracite as thats what i liked about my last wheels i think i goes well with the aqua blue, im really happy with them especially as when they arrived the other day it was the first time i had ever laid eyes on them as bought them second hand and had them delivered straight to bjv , and that pic really doesnt do them justice ill get some decent ones when the weather eases up

£220 for the lot including fitting tyres!(not postage) said they did me a special deal didnt say why but i think its due to the fact they had them for so long and i missed having them for inters, all in with the tyres they cost me less than a new set would of done so made the wait worth while

well wheels are on and it looks so much better for it only thing is two of the rims needed spigot rings and the other two never :?

anyways here is a really crap pic cos it was chucking it down and only used my phone

looks great, make the car look very fast lol! :D

never sure if non-standard finish looks good with aqua but the anthracite is cool!

£220 for the lot including fitting tyres!(not postage) said they did me a special deal didnt say why but i think its due to the fact they had them for so long and i missed having them for inters, all in with the tyres they cost me less than a new set would of done so made the wait worth while

£55 a wheel, that's pretty good that, fair play and good skills

They look great, the colour works really well and a good price for the refurb, happy days....

Not a fan of borbet a tbh...every man and his dog has em eh? :(

:lol:

Looks superb m8 :D