Sign in to follow this  
PBSTORM

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive December 05]

I saw a red g reg c at about 12.13 today driving through iver heath towards slough, i'm always too scared to wave though,

1. Beacause im not in a raddo

2. because they'll think i'm bonkers

doh!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That would be me!!!! first time spotted!!

You looked a bit distracted...bad day?

Not really!! :lol: :lol: ...had a load of work to be doing..and I should have been in my office at 9am though.....was prob thinking about that :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'll keep my eye out for someone in a Polo waving from now on :wink:

Dark blue N reg VR6 driven by an old fart going past JD's in Hereford, just 'cos I was staring at your car there was no need to almost run me over ya git! :o :)

Dark blue N reg VR6 driven by an old fart going past JD's in Hereford, just 'cos I was staring at your car there was no need to almost run me over ya git! :o :)

Saw that not long ago, bloke looked at me really funny!

dark corrado with about 4 tonnes of stuff (its ass was scraping on the floor) on its roof going across britannia bridge lunchtime today...

well after the mini meet today,saw more corrado's in a single day than ever before.

first was a turquoise type colour. 2.0L 16v first part of plate was L2 guy inside was reading a paper though. was in m&s car park culverhouse cross

second h reg 16v going along duel carriagewat towards talbot green,being driving by some mint blond gave you a beep and got a 'why's that guy beeping me for look' :D

White rado flashed and waved at me off College roundabout in Salisbury.

Oooh, where do you live? Im in Sherborne.

I saw two yesterday on my way to a stereophonics gig in bournemouth. Firstly a blue G60 in Wincanton Morrisons car park about 615. Had some alloys on.

Then once we found a place to park i walked past a dark blue VR6 with alloys on, could well have been the same alloys! The car park was just up a hill very close to the BIC.

Any takers?

spotted bally in northampton, you was heading towards dallington and kingsthorpe i was heading towards sixfields. it was about 4:45ish i think didnt realise it was a rado untill i was level so didnt wave or flash :oops: was to busy trying to listen to my nephew and drive at the same time tho!! lol

saw a dark red C on the A31 this morning just before the Guildford turn off. nice young lady at the wheel, i tooted and waved but not sure if i was seen!

spotted bally in northampton, you was heading towards dallington and kingsthorpe i was heading towards sixfields. it was about 4:45ish i think didnt realise it was a rado untill i was level so didnt wave or flash :oops: was to busy trying to listen to my nephew and drive at the same time tho!! lol

Hey dude yeap was me.. I spoted this low wide rado heading towards me.. only when you passed realised it was you!! to late to flash 2 :lol:

yr motor looks the business!! 8)

Saw C yesterday, at the roundabout off the A5, driving away from the town centre. Not 100% sure about colour think it was dark green or blue. Plate was N*** JAM, think it was supercharged.

Got very excited as I don't often see many arround MK!