Sign in to follow this  
V3DUB

My car has been vandalised

Left my car at my brothers yesterday whilst we went out for the day, didnt think it would be the worst move ever. we got back for around 8:30 ish me thinkin i'll go for a quick spin before i go home only when we turned the corner my heart sunk some bastards have ruined my car all the glass has been smashed and they must have thrown bricks or somthing at it as every panel is dented i'm so fuckin gutted as i was so looking forward to this summer what do i do now the car will need a whole repaint and i dont want to think what the glass will cost i know if i claim off my insurance they will write my car off and i dont want that.

Help me

jesus! thats terrible i have a few doors and a bonnet if any use but best to go through insurance first, what model/ year is it?

i think your glass might come under yer windscreen cover,which btw doesn't affect no-claims.........tho as they'll have to repair the rest of the car as malicous damage they'll probabaly lump it all in..........put it this way unless yer XS is £0000's then its probably best to claim...........tho they might just write-off your car as you say..........bad sh!t whatever way you look at it........feel for ya matey

Damn thats shocking news! I'd go mental if it happened to me... best of luck getting things sorted :(

i feel for you fella, must have been the worst feeling in the world finding that, i do hope you manage to sort things out with the insurance people ......... i`m sure you`ll get nothing but help from anyone on here when it comes to getting stuff and suppliers sorted to get the `old girl` back in to shape :(

f***ing w**kers!

if they write it off, buy it back and use the rest of the cash to get it back to its former glory, its not like its been crashed or anything so structurally it'll be sound

:mad: ffs this takes the piss, nothing like going out thinking "Yea I'll go for a spin in my beasty" and only to find it's been ruined :( People seem to have it in for rados :mad:

Hope you get it sorted dude.

That's crap mate,this why im sooooo paranoid about parking my car any were,so i don't and drive to locations i know are safe.But you will always get some ar*hole .... :bad-words:

Sounds like you had a run-in with someone to do so much damage?

f***ing w**kers!

if they write it off, buy it back and use the rest of the cash to get it back to its former glory, its not like its been crashed or anything so structurally it'll be sound

My sentiments exactly, except i'd buy it back, leave as is, find teh feckers who did it and park it in their lounge :evil:

just a thought ive got all the glass off the Corrado i'm breaking,i can do you a good deal,as some of the glass is scratched.........windscreen has a minor crack too,but its all intact

just a thought ive got all the glass off the Corrado i'm breaking,i can do you a good deal,as some of the glass is scratched.........windscreen has a minor crack too,but its all intact

This isn't the Storm that you are breaking is it? :o

there are some real c*nts in this country nowadays, what the f*ck is the reasoning behind smashing a car up.

I really hope something bad happens to several members of their family.

gl sorting it mate, i'm sure if you need parts then you'll find them on here.

as said above, what model/year was it?

there are some real c*nts in this country nowadays

Unfortunately it's not just this country, they're everywhere. Grrrr.

This isn't the Storm that you are breaking is it? :o

calm down man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no me and a mate bought a MOT fail G60 and are breaking it..........i'd be devastated if it was my Storm :(

everyone ones worst knightmare. Fingers crossed the insurance company comes through and you get a proper mint car to ease the heart ache.

Mate... Thats bad sh*t!!!!

I'll have a tailgate glass soon, which you can take... Replacing my tailgate as a complete unit, so this ones yours if you want it...

I'm sure everyone on hear can get the other bids of glass needed. Claim off insurance for front windscreen, and you'll only be left with getting it painted... There is light at the end of the tunnel.....

thanks for all your support guys, i felt shit all day today couldn't bear to look at the thing, my car is a J 91 G60, completely standard i was working out what it would cost in repair the roof has got one dent near the sunroof and pretty much all the panels have been kicked or somthing, the way i see it the car will need a respray costs may exeed 1500, i told my insurance company value of car was 3k but that was two years ago. I don't want to claim as trying to sell a written off car once repiared isnt easy and besides insurance i doubt will pay me much for a car of its age.

mate, makes my blood boil. Happened to my old mans 2nd car, a mint 53k 5 1986 5 cyl audi coupe. They broke all the glass, but they did it with a scafold poll. So they caught all the pillars whilst doing it.

He got the glass replaced but rust proofed and left the dents. Ruined what used to be a one off car.

cnuts need stringing up by their ging gangs. any chance they wandered by any premisis with cctv before or after?? wont help with the filth, but its allways nice to get your own back, i have before and boy did it feel good!

Thats absolutley terrible mate, it was bad enough having the rear screen put through on my car (twice) I can't imagine what its like finding all that damage. Bastards, I hope you get it sorted mate.

thats shocking ,total bastards ,i hope you find em and teach em a lesson ,cos the police wont !! good luck with it mate

Am really gutted for you mate, i cant begin to imagine how you feel about this.

But i know how i'd feel so Hang in there! :(