herisites

Rob's R32 Corrado - FOR SALE :(

Went out with a mate last night to kill some time so we took some photos of my car again. Took loads but these are my favs. I have full res ones available should anyone want them 8)

corrado1_small.jpg

corrado_edit2_small.jpg

corrado_moody_small.jpg

Stunning mate :notworthy:

Cheers dude! :grin: Must be torture for you seeing how good the wheels look on my car :lol:

I wish I had my cream parcel shelf in in that first photo actually :( I don't even listen to music in the car now my head units packed up so don't need the big 6x9's!

You know what, I have actually given thought to buying another set, and keeping my Team Dynamics as winter wheels with snow tires on, LOL! :lol: They look fappin great :D

That look amazing Rob :luvlove:

Would I be able to get a high res copy of the 3rd shot please?

Thats definite desktop material.... 8)

You know what, I have actually given thought to buying another set, and keeping my Team Dynamics as winter wheels with snow tires on, LOL! :lol: They look fappin great :D

Haha! You know it makes sense mate! :lol:

That look amazing Rob :luvlove:

Would I be able to get a high res copy of the 3rd shot please?

Thats definite desktop material.... 8)

You sure can mate! 8)

I guess you'd want white ones again Kev but that guy that was breaking the Aqua VR (goosey666 i think) had a black set with tyres that he had up for £600.

Absolutely stunning rob, the colour is amazing and that r32! i keep meaning to give you a buzz when im down kettering way but never have time!

I guess you'd want white ones again Kev but that guy that was breaking the Aqua VR (goosey666 i think) had a black set with tyres that he had up for £600.

Cheers for the heads up! I'd prefer silver this time round, but they'd have to be sprayed as you can't get them in silver in 5x100. You can get them brand new for around £450, so £600 for s/hand ones is way overpriced imo!

Cheers for the heads up! I'd prefer silver this time round, but they'd have to be sprayed as you can't get them in silver in 5x100. You can get them brand new for around £450, so £600 for s/hand ones is way overpriced imo!

oh, thought they were more than that, new is better then! should have known based on some of his other prices ;)

Last shot looks amazing. They are bloody nice wheels. One of the few I would think about running in place of mine.

I wish I had my cream parcel shelf in in that first photo actually :( I don't even listen to music in the car now my head units packed up so don't need the big 6x9's!

One for sale on here at the mo mate, unbutchered...

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=94014

:D

One for sale on here at the mo mate, unbutchered...

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=94014

:D

I've actually already got one, just never put it on as I didn't want to butcher it to fit my 6x9's, I just need to get off my arse and collect it from my dad's garage :lol: Cheers anyway though! :D

oh how things have changed from when you had your zetec fiesta, and was looking for a corrado :)

must pop down soon and get a drive in the car mate.

oh how things have changed from when you had your zetec fiesta, and was looking for a corrado :)

must pop down soon and get a drive in the car mate.

Yeah I remember those days well :lol:

I wouldn't hurry to drive it just yet, I don't want to drive the bloody thing but I have to :lol: Should be driving a bit better soon though as just need to sort out few bits. Main thing is the suspension though, my Weitecs are fooked :( probs gunna be ordering some GAZ coilovers soon as I can't stand the crashy ride any longer!

I'm starting to agree with you on the Weitecs Rob! Now I've replaced everything possible on the front end it's still just so bleeding bumpy! You feel every tiny imperfection and I have to slow down for so many little holes all over the shop. I think it actually makes you slower point-to-point than if you were on standard suspension?

I don't know if I can bring myself to face £1000 for new suspension though.(My bank balance definitely can't!) How did you get on with looking for softer springs?

I'm starting to agree with you on the Weitecs Rob! Now I've replaced everything possible on the front end it's still just so bleeding bumpy! You feel every tiny imperfection and I have to slow down for so many little holes all over the shop. I think it actually makes you slower point-to-point than if you were on standard suspension?

I don't know if I can bring myself to face £1000 for new suspension though.(My bank balance definitely can't!) How did you get on with looking for softer springs?

Yep they're gash (depending on road conditions obviously), and you are right you can't make fast progress unless the road is anything but perfectly smooth, the other day I had trouble keeping with my mates 1.4 Polo along some really bumpy country roads, I just couldn't go any faster without being thrown all over the place, it was just ridiculous!!

I never went for the softer springs in the end as my dampers are just too nackered now so there'd be no point spending the money when the dampers are my main problem! New springs were about £30+ per spring so would be knocking on £150 for the set posted etc, if your dampers are still fine then I would probs just try the slightly softer spring rates which should make it a bit more bearable.

At the end of the day though, ride quality and comfort is down to the damper quality which Kev proved as he went out in a corrado with the much respected V1's on (same spring rates as our Weitecs and same as he had on his) and he said the ride quality was terrible compared to his, actually said it was pretty much the same as mine. His suspension obviously being the V3's with the correct damping/rebound etc setup! A lot of money though at ~£1300 now for a set of V3's :(

I'm currently looking in to GAZ coilovers, not really used that much in the VW circles but they make bloody good dampers, they have just had quality issues in the past which I have been told is improved now. Kev had a set of GAZ Golds which are the equivilent to V3's ie fully adjustable but are only ~£860 and he said the ride quality on them was perfect, he just had the quality issues with the zinc coating on the threads coming away etc. I can't afford the Gold's myself, but they do a cheaper coilover for just over £500 which still have adjustable damping and they are setup up to your requirements i.e. spring rates etc not just off the shelf you get what you're given! Very tempted to try these out next as mine are just unbearable now :(

At the end of the day though, ride quality and comfort is down to the damper quality which Kev proved as he went out in a corrado with the much respected V1's on (same spring rates as our Weitecs and same as he had on his) and he said the ride quality was terrible compared to his, actually said it was pretty much the same as mine. His suspension obviously being the V3's with the correct damping/rebound etc setup! A lot of money though at ~£1300 now for a set of V3's :(

weitec are just a cheaper subsidiary of kw anyway aren't they?!?

no surprises that v1's are going to be similar to the top end weitecs...