CorradoDriver

Worst thing some has said about ur Corrado

My Mrs saying we need to sell the vento and my C and buy a deisal estate.

However, we are now selling the vento and buying a very cheap old passat instead. I am under the thumb, but everyone has their limits. ;-)

my mate from work allways calls it a corryado..... i havent even got mine on the road yet and its started! btw aposegil, ur car was beautiful.

i had a bloke walk by whilst i was cleaning the C and said that it was a funny shaped polo dumb or what the weirdest thing is that he even owns a vw polo???

Only hand mine 6 days and i've already been greeted with a sea of blank faces when i tell people what i've bought! :lol:

Although my gf's uncle (drives a variety of Porsches) rang me the other day when he found out! - "Nice car Mic, feel free to bring it round to show me" - so at least someone knows what it is! 8)

after first time i showed off my car at inters i received a email how i disgraced my corrado buy making it look horrble

f'all wrong with that - when i read it i was expecting a tranformers style body kit.

Thats a lovely example.

My ex girlfriend described it as a "money pit"

Probably one of the reasons she left me. She really resented me spending all my cash on it.

No regrets at all, haha!!

Ha ha !! Same !! My girlfriend used to get jealous cos i 'stroked my car' more than i did her !!

Then i took it to Australia with me and left her behind !!

sum pi** head in stafford shouted to me just "Nice scirocco m8!" so i pulled up along side him and his missus and said "Its a corrado u tw*t!" he looked a bit embarressed! lol

PMSL Very Good!!

Ex once said - looks nice but it's a though they styled it really well then got to the front and just sliced the end off it! :roll:

That is the car I'm talking about!

Ex once said - looks nice but it's a though they styled it really well then got to the front and just sliced the end off it! :roll:

Is that why she's your ex now? :)

- Ross

i dont think any breakup's are, did she end up in a hissy punch fit ? one of mine did I just ran lol

Deluk

Sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but some fella thats 'into' his cars just told me i have a nice Audi!! Despite the VW badge in plain sight on the front and rear of the car.

I didn't have the heart to say anything, i just said 'cheers' :roll:

Back from the dead again!!

Parked up in front of another car this morning blocking them in cause they were in my space and just had the woman in asking if i owned the blue VAUXHALL corrado!!

Was quite insulted!! :lol:

Mine went through MOT on Sat with the usual "keep an eye of the front tyres"

When the tester thought the GF was out of earshot he said "love the lowered suspension must keep the missus jiggling?"

To which she shouted across the workshop "Yeah, until they bought out a DD Wonderbra!" He almost fell down the inspection pit! :lol:

To which she shouted across the workshop "Yeah, until they bought out a DD Wonderbra!" He almost fell down the inspection pit! :lol:

pics would help this thread :lol:

pics would help this thread :lol:

Good shout!