VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Thanks to James for the handbrake tunnel .

Rob

No worries Rob my breaker is helping people which is satisfying.

Big thank's to OllieVR6 for the rear no plate plinth just as described great communication and very helpful chap :thumbleft:

Big thank's to OllieVR6 for the rear no plate plinth just as described great communication and very helpful chap :thumbleft:

Thanks mate, it was a pleasure!

Big thanks to P3rks (EnthusiastOwned) for getting a set of VR HT leads out to me promptly after mine decided it didn't want to run on all six cylinders properly any more. Posted quickly, in good condition / as described and a fair price. Cheers mate.

Bought a steering wheel from OllieVR6 and it arrived promptly when he said it would and in the good condition it was described as.

Huge heads up for useoncedestroy (Lee), Posted me two headlamps to Rome that are in perfect nick and arrived quickly.

Def. a great seller.

Edited by VEEDUBBED

I bought a fuel pressure regulator from lerceny fink. Arrived safely. Thank you.

Stonejag - Thanks very much Nick, strut caps sent out very quickly via RM 1st Class and very well packaged. Only a small and cheap item, but still good to see it was treated by the seller in the same way a more expensive item would be. Top bloke! :thumbleft:

Been spending a fair bit recently so thanks going out to dave16v, Cazza, UseOnceDestroy, Johnny H and vw rule.

All absolutely top fella's! :thumbleft:

Thanks for the prompt payment Mic :)

Huge thanks to Mr Lobitos. Ordered a pair of tyres due to a puncture and he got them to me in less than 48 hours for a cracking price. If you need tyres, he's the man!

Was good to meet up with Goldie earlier this evening and pick up some VR6 cams. Always good to chat Corrado's with a fellow enthusiast! Hopefully catch up with you later in the year and get a proper look round your VR mate :)

Was good to meet up with Goldie earlier this evening and pick up some VR6 cams. Always good to chat Corrado's with a fellow enthusiast! Hopefully catch up with you later in the year and get a proper look round your VR mate :)

Are you north of the border then Jim?

I'm not alas though I do love that part of the world! He was passing by so I arranged to meet him nearby to pick the cams up :)

Hey Guys

Sorry I've totally over looked this section !

So if its ok to block, Thank some members I've dealt with in the last couple of months and for there excellent parts and service:

tomi

larceny fink

Johnny H

ben_wooduk

Louis

sharpy-vr6

Cheers Dave

Toohottotrot I bought a pair of roof gutter trim's from this lovely Chap excellent communication part's very well packaged/priced came when he said they would can't ask for any more than that a very trusted seller thank's Michael :thumbleft:

Great to meet Dox earlier, thoroughly nice chap. Always good to put a face to a name! Hope the drive home wasn't too bad mate.

Great to meet Dox earlier, thoroughly nice chap. Always good to put a face to a name! Hope the drive home wasn't too bad mate.

Got home at 20.15, traffic heavy around Cambs. Nice to meet you too and Mincy, a credit to you and Billcorr, who also deserves a mention for shipping the tyres at short notice :)

I also met PeteB, who's building a nice 1.8T with a top notch paint job - we want pics:)

Recommend dox , great comma and packaging many thanks alex

Thank you :)