VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Thanks to ZARMAN from DDI, he sorted me out with a set of their backlit gauges, very fast delivery (especially from Canada) and they are top quality too, highly recomended. 8)

And thanks to Ant logicaltuning for the stuff too. Great goods, kept me informed and packaged it very well. Won't need to buy toilet paper for the kids for a long time to come :)

And thanks to Ant logicaltuning for the stuff too. Great goods, kept me informed and packaged it very well. Won't need to buy toilet paper for the kids for a long time to come :)

he he he - wanted to make sure it didnt break via royal mail!!! :lol:

Just like to say thanks to Neil G60 for supplying me with a new headlamp switch....kept me informed, recieved switch following week once chque had cleared! Nice one. Cheers

First off I would like to thank

bigpants baby For the P/S Door

cheesy For the Grill

Mark 2 gti for the Bonnet Hindges, Bonnet, and Bumper

All three transactions were smooth as butter and even with Massive Problems with the M1 being a parking lot and me making Mark late and over shooting my pick up time for both mark and Cheesy by well over an hour they were understanding.

Bigpants so nice see 4 other Cs

So it took me most of the weekend and my c is 3 colors of red and a blue grill. She is mostly strait now so I am happy. Now to get her spayed.

Thank everyone again

Brieve

Thank you to Sprint, the bits arrived friday morning. No problems, very much appreciated. :)

JMR - what can I say, great service. Sent me the goods even before recieving my Bank Draft.

G60Dan - great got the bits just need to pick em up

Zarmann - yeah got the mirrors great - thanks (not sure I like em thou - not that thats your problem)

Bannaman - good feedback and easy payment (paypal). Lousy Irish postal service on strike at the moment so who knows when it will arrive.

Have one nomination for bad salesman but Ill keep that to myself. Nobody else has no other complaints about him.

big thanks to daves16v bought his HU he was selling a few weeks back,he waited til the end of the month for payment and sent it up promptly and extremely well packaged........haven't fitted it yet but can't forsee any probs with it :wink:

Thanks Tricky - parts arrived quickly and in good condition.

well just bought an rsr-outlet from bix, arrived today as promised well packed and kept well informed, cheers buddy

now i have to figure out how to fit it :?:

Shout out of thanks to bigpantsbaby. I don't understand his username :scratch: , but he sold me an ABS pump for decent price, and it arrived pretty rapid packed in polystyrene - nice. Thanks mate. All I've got to do now is fit the bugger!

Thanks to bigpantsbaby.

The ECU arrived well packaged and in timely manner.

Cheers,

Rica

Can't fault NickVR6.

Sold me alloys for a great price, they were just as he described and he went

out of his way to get them delivered. Rado's looking excited :D

Cheers,

Rica