VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

i bought some door sill "kick strips " from 16VG60, top bloke, you`d have to go a long way to find such a straight forward and helpful fella, cheers mate :thumbleft:

Regan Motors in Bournemouth - smells like a proper workshop and they like Corrados. PLUS they don't take cards - cool or what?

Many thanks to robbymac for the heated seat complete genuine vag loom with roller switch and relays, received today in good condition.

Thanks to JMC, good communication, well packaged and speedy delivery!

(God, I'm starting to sound like Ebay!!)

BIG Thanks to VR6 South For being an all round good guy and a great seller! - He knows what I mean! :wink:
Cheer mate! We got there in the end :D

A big thankyou to John Mitchell (16VG60) for sorting me out a Milltek exhaust part VERY quickly.. despite a slight balls up with Milltek you were on the case very promptly and you managed to turn the order round about a week faster than Awesome GTI were willing / able to do! You were even level with their pricing too!

Look forward to dealing with you in the future mate!

Big Thanks to Jenks who personally delivered coil pack to me this afternoon.

Fitted this evening.

Will keep original as spare. Though its plastic was cracked a couple of years ago, no arcing/misfiring was taking place unless water was sprayed onto it. I did then, however, paint it with epoxy resin (Araldite) as described on some forum a few years ago and found this 11-year old component was still serviceable. Poor design, though and extortionate price. 2 out of 10 for VAG.

bigpants baby, (again!). He was there for me in my time of need like a flash! Supplied me with a replacement engine loom (for free!) and got it couriered up to Stealth for me. Top bloke to deal with. :thumbleft:

Many thanks to Riley aka volksdevil. Saved me an absolute fortune by supplying me with a 90mm splitter for a third of GPC's price.

Twas very very amusing to see the packaging tho! Did a superb job of strengthening and supporting for mr postie, but it was just funny. :lol:

Check out the strengthened wood frame!!

Packaging.jpg

And one more for luck!

Rideem.jpg

Thanks again!

Nick

:offtopic1: It has been brought to my attention that in the bottom pic, it looks like im trying to sail a miniature kayak...! :offtopic1:

:lol:

Thanks to:

John (aka 16vG60) - for the solid front engine mount, super speedy delivery dude, thanks :)

Timg60 - for the GMAX springs, honerable guy who paid postage because he forgot to put it on his advert! Kept me updated on delivery, top man thank you!

Mark 2 gti - for the wing mirror, turned up so clean I had to wash my car to fit it!! It was as advertised, in excellent condition, looked almost new!

So thank you lads, my car now moves without the engine falling out, sits 40mm lower and is legal again with its super shiney wing mirror.

In ebay terms A+++++ :)

Thought I'd better put up a thanks to G-Man (again!) for the toothed belts and tensioner that he sent me yesterday...

Hopefully that'll stop H-YYU eating belts! :lol:

many thanks to dinkus for supplying me with the correct bolts for my TT brake conversion. :D and daves 16v for the spacers that are well made