Sign in to follow this  
Toad

Stupid driver blames Sat Nav

Just seen this case of another stupid driver who blames her sat nave for her car's demise... I mean who parks thier car on a railway line and gets out to open a gate??????

What's it got to do with the satnav?? are people expecting to see a little icon of a train coming along??? sure it more to do with the signaling on the crossing itself......

Its nothing to do with the Sat nav at all. It was telling her to go straight over the crossing, not turn down onto the tracks. It just so happens she didn't realise that the gates and lights were a railway crossing. God only know how she didn't see the tracks until she was on them. Stoopid fecker!

some people are just too dependant on being told stuff, they forget to use common sense first :x

think of all the stupid people surviving stuff nowadays, tbh they should be extinct by now

DON'T HELP STUPID PEOPLE

She looks like an oompa loompa.... with big hands.... that are a different colour to her face....

ROFL... I still maintain that I would. Despite the unusual skin tone and gargantuan handage.

I'm sure she could borrow some of OJ Simpson's pills and a steam cleaner would sort the fake tan overdose out nicely.

She looks like an oompa loompa.... with big hands.... that are a different colour to her face....

PMSL!!! :lol: check out the difference in the colour! Its nuts!

"People should be more careful with them - you never know where they might lead you." honestly wtf...

You sometimes wonder what the point of a thousand pound campaign telling people not to 'Run The Risk' is, when there are morons like this on the loose. :roll:

Damn. I must admit I looked at that straight off and thought, yeah, I probably would :lol:

Orangeness and Man hands are a bit of an issue though, makes me worry that she's called Paul during the week :shock:

I didn't think men were meant to be that observant? I can't say I noticed her man-hands, nor her Tango-like complexion... although I can't say I looked at the picture for as long as most of you probably did :roll:

Although the light signals weren't working, the sign told her exactly what she needed to do - open the gates and drive through, not open one gate, drive through, shut the gate, then open the other and drive through... it's really disturbing how thick some people are.

I quite fancy her though despite her stupidity...

:lol:

Just how did she get to the ripe old age of 20?

Should have been mauled by a lion whilst visiting the zoo when she was a kid with that sort of mentality...

..mind you I expect she could not work the gate mechanism out :?

That's the problem with today, just not enough Darwin moments for the thick people to get killed off, I mean it's having a detremental effect on the gene pool ;)