zak

blackberry vr... 17" rs199's

Thanks for the comments everyone, as for the 263's i now have them running as they should and coupled with the remap the engine runs as well as i could hope. They have improved the midrange torque and the engine jus wants to rev so it gets driven hard quite a bit :) Daily driving is taking its toll though, i have a few maintenance jobs to do and need to clean up the paintwork. My rs's are also getting rebuilt at the back as i managed to source genuine 1.5" lips and they'll go back on once the weather improves.

Hi, i remember giving you some advice when you were trying to get your fitment sorted. Wheels arent going anywhere at the moment but if i do ever sell them i'll let you know.

Stunning car...

Haven't read the whole thread but how do you keep the paintwork looking so nice? :D Showroom condition from the pics!

Here's pics of the wheels i been running over the winter.. 8 and 9 x 17" motorsport rc's

4664752142_33ccb218e2_b.jpg

4279288491_976160b3b7_o.jpg

4664128869_a6d69e00c9_b.jpg

Love it! Cant believe they are winters! :grin:

Dont you own any sh!t wheels to make me feel better :lol:

IMG_7299.jpg

perfection !!!!!!!

the RC's look good but not as good as the RS .... nonetheless the car looks so clean whatever kind of rims are on it :D

Ive had them on since last autumn, they will be coming off next week. Just need to change a track rod, steering column and get the car re tracked with the rs's back on. The wheels are merc fitment 8x17 et35 with a 5mm spacer on the front and 9x17 et32 straight on the rear with no camber :)

Thanks guys, i'll get sme pics up later as the rs's are back on. I went 0.5" wider on the rear so its moved away from the oem look a little :|

ooohh get em up would love to see them, bet that looks nice having the slight wider stance!!! really need to see this in the metal now zak my son lol, looking spot on as all ways, as mk1 campaign says keepin simple but mega effective.

Hey zak where did you get your red centre caps from???

IMG_7299.jpg

perfection !!!!!!!

the RC's look good but not as good as the RS .... nonetheless the car looks so clean whatever kind of rims are on it :D

:shock:

Beautiful....I think i should take out a loan and you should sell this to me?

PM me your bank details!

Thanks guys, i'll get sme pics up later as the rs's are back on. I went 0.5" wider on the rear so its moved away from the oem look a little :|

YOU GANGSTER.

Thats all.

I cant believe ive never seen this in person!

Mini rado meet outside Hassan's (FLA) house? :tongue:

YOU GANGSTER.

Thats all.

I cant believe ive never seen this in person!

Mini rado meet outside Hassan's (FLA) house? :tongue:

Good idea!

gorgeous car,can i ask where you got your plates from ,what size is the rear one,fits recess lovely ,asking because some lowlife decided to snap mine last night,cheers

Defo up for a meet at Hassans :lol: Plates from a local market and were using a motorocycle font but ive gone back to UK Standard Plates now :)

Heres a picture from a wedding i attended at the weekend.

4764383477_f4c1ff5bf4_b.jpg

yep from our conversation yesterday, it really is holding its own nicely against the porker!

Chris missed your post, i was lucky enough to get the caps through a guy on teh forum :)