CorradoVR6-Turbo

Ex-Corrado-VR6-Turbo.

i would buy it!! i paid 6k for my VRT and its not as nice as this!!!!!! but i dont regret it for a minute :grin:

can see how your feeling James mate, i will never sell my VRT though.. driving arund in the valver is awesome, but i would like a S3 or R32 to drive around in if i had the cash

said it before but this is my favourite corrado of all time, has driveability none of this drop it as low at it will go for scene points so its undriveable, looks stunning, engine work is stunning but its not a chuck as much money as possible at it and drop it in a show. thats the bit i love, its home grown and as much as all these "built not bought" people go, its a done it yourself job not a give it to someone else to build with a cheque book and then claim its home built!

if i had the money id love to have it!!!

i would seriously reconsider an s3 mate, i have said it before but you wont like a puny 1.8 after the vr, i have been there done that in two different cars and they are just sooo boring, theres no soul no character to them, yeh they will deliver some massive power figures at a price.

do the proper thing and buy an A3 3.2, when you get bored with the 250bhp slap a turbo on it :) i have seen some lovely 02/03 plate A3's with a proper engine in them go for about 5.5k-6k.

if you bought a 1.8t powered A3 it WOULD be sold within 3 months, i put money on it.

Thanks the replys folks,its been a hell of a build and has occupied most of my free time and wallet! :lol:

I want to try an s3 regradless,so im getting one :p and if i dont like the 20vt out it comes in favour of a r32! :D and im not fussed on the a3 3.2 it look fat and dated imop.... :o

Either way im staying with the CF regardless of wht build im doing next.... :grin:

Mate i'll pop round again next weekend if your about shouldn't be going to york till late ish on the saturday

of and the raddo is provisionally sold :|

what????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Dammit James, i've not even seen it and its going already :(

Nooooooooo!!! i wanted to see this car soo badly and being cheeky have a ride in it as well. Is it a coullstar takeover?

bet your gutted, surely you wanted to drive it for a month or 2 in good weather first? or do you have no heart :lol:

sorry folks,its sitting very shiney and clean awating its possible new owner 8)

the love story is over for me and the red corrado in red....but i have said this before.....i wont be getting another one!!!!!!!!!! :brickwall:

As for new owner i really cant say.... :silent:

Just been through the whole thread. Very impressive work you carried out :notworthy:

The 7k asking price doesn't get close to what this is worth but hard to get any money back from projects. You'll be getting another one, it's just a matter of time.

well,its a nice day.....car is tax and tested......its clean and under cover.......was intending leaving it like this until the potential new owner has there first look at it but its a few weeks away..........and im getting a itch to go for a drive....... :brickwall:

well,its a nice day.....car is tax and tested......its clean and under cover.......was intending leaving it like this until the potential new owner has there first look at it but its a few weeks away..........and im getting a itch to go for a drive....... :brickwall:

You have someone lined up to buy?

go for it mate, you mite keep it then :lol:

best not then :lol:

You have someone lined up to buy?

yup :ignore: ive given first refusal,had a few who wanted the car asap,but im hanging on as its going to a good home :cheers:

Coullstar? Oh well, all good things and so on, hope you stay on here and share your new project with us. It must be said you have built a very fine performance Corrado :salute:

Well its done.....car is sold today and i must admit i was a litle emotional seeing the raddo drive away in the sun.... :(

Drink time.. :morning:

7k will buy shed loads of JD mate :lol:

Locking it up then mate. New thread as and when you get the new motor I guess? :)