KADVR6

Kadvr6. Its time to sell :-(

well since i have taken the RC's off the car, and selling them :( seeming i have my rather nice new BBS LM's for summer 8) i needed some winter alloys. so went to a local scrap yard, and bought some 16" TT alloys i think they look rather nice on the car?? and they make the TT front brakes look even bigger :)

must say it does handle slightly better than the RC's, but they are no where near as nice looking.

oh yeh, they also only cost £50 with virtually brand new bridgestone potenza's 8)

karl

Edited by KADVR6
stop being so nosey

yeh they were a bargain Michael. i saw them, asked the guy how much he wanted for them? he said £75 but i got him down to £50 :lol:

yeh they were a bargain Michael. i saw them, asked the gut how much he wanted or them? he said £75 but i got him down to £50 :lol:

cheeky git! :lol: :lol:

why has this thread gone into members gallery?? i put it into the exterior section?? this is not my members gallery thread. just showing people that you can get some bargains if your a cheeky git :lol:

can the MOD who moved it here, put it back where i put it.

thanks

karl

ID have been happy to pay 175 quid for them nevermind bartering them down from 75..

I think you should sell me your RCs for 50 quid and then we have both landed a bargain.. :)

Any interesting and cheap wheels knocking about for my golf that you know of??

Karl... Given up on the "Other" winter wheels then?

Borbet C's still with me so may sling them on and "re-furb" the Estos for winter with some POR15... ;)

hi Jon, no mate the "other" winter wheels have been cleaned/chromed/painted 8) so will be my new summer wheels. hence why i'm selling the RC's :(

and thanks for the offer of taking the RC's off my hands for £50 Michael :lol:

karl

here's an old pic of it with the RC's on, loads more has been done to it since taking this picture. maybe i should take some more recent pics????

well the old girl went for her MOT today :( and after the MOT had a phone call from the garage. "well did it pass or fail" i said. the guy told me it was without any question the best condition 14 year car he has ever had on the ramps, he could not find one thing wrong with it. 8)

then he comented on the strange whistling noise :) so i took him for a (spirited drive) down the nearest dual carriage way, when he stopped shaking :lol: he said he has got to get one of these bloody great cars. :lol:

karl

Good news karl! And well done on scaring the schitt out of him :lol: i done the same thing lastnight, had a guy coming to pick some bits up that i sold on ebay and once money had changed hands etc he asked me about my corrado and said that he is looking into getting one so i tok him for a blast, i think his exact words were "Fcuk me this thing goes like a b@stard! I gotta get me one of these!" :lol:

well as some of you have heard?? i bought LicklePauls storm get vr6 off him 2 weeks ago (for a grand) well i took it for an MOT, and god did it fail in style :( i need new brake discs/pads all round, all brake pipes need replacing, all the wheel bearings need replacing, the radiator blew up while they were checking the brakes?? it was only running on about 4 cylinders, plus loads more little jobs to do.

but for a grand its a very good base project, unfortunately i just cant afford another car to run, so my little brother is going to have it :) i'm keeping the brembos (getting new discs/pads this week) i'm keeping the front bumper as i love it, i'm having the H&R coilovers also. my brother will be starting he's own thread soon, but thought i would show you what we have done so far. its running so smooth now we have put in some new plugs/leads, its probably the quitest vr6 i have ever heard 8) a new radiator has been installed (cheers Alex303) and will be getting some standard brakes fitted soon.

when this car is sorted?? i will be starting on mine again :)

karl

no worries Karl, glad it helped! :)

did you get the alternator sorted?, as i still have a 70A kicking around your welcome too have

Alex.

its probably the quitest vr6 i have ever heard 8) a new radiator has been installed (cheers Alex303) and will be getting some standard brakes fitted soon.

when this car is sorted?? i will be starting on mine again :)

karl

well i thought it was time the car had a proper wash :) so spent the last 2 days giving it a good wash/waxing. also letting people see the carbon bonnet, as i have been asked loads due to the possible group buy who want to see it.

also the Brembo's are on and working perfectly 8) going from 280's to 312's is a big jump in performance, but whacking these on is in another leauge 8) the way you can haul the car down from 120mph is just amazing. i have also put on the reiger GTX??? front bumper on, this will also aid cooling for the upcoming charge cooler, as it sits just perfectly in the middle bumper recess.

thats about it for now, i will get some pics of the interior tomorrow as i cant be arsed anymore today, and i'm going for a beer :lol:

karl

Looks fantastic Karl mate good work! Was very impressed with the brakes when i saw them last weekend, just hope they fit under your new LM reps :shock:

cheers guys, and yeh i will be there on sunday michael 8)

as for all red rears, i had them on the car last year, but did not like the fact people could not tell when it was sunny (not often) that you were indicating at junctions etc etc, and i had some near rear end shunts :? so they came off.

next week i'm getting the alloys powder coated in a matt black finish like you get on barbecues??

Looking good Karl, but you might have taken some pics after it was washed and polished :lol: