KADVR6

Kadvr6. Its time to sell :-(

its hard to sat whats really wrong kev, it starts :D but its idling and sounding like an old american v8 :( i will do a video later today so you can see for yourself.

i have the r32 6 pin TPS at the moment, but was thinking of getting rid of that and going back to the 3pin layout so i can use the vr6 TB again.

and what/how does the DTA do this "The DTA can do MAP as load aswell if you can't get TPS v RPM to work. Sorry if that's a bit geeky." i really need to get some time with the DTA but until its running i cant even do that.

Tim at The Phirm is being great though, i even mentioned getting the car onto a railer and driving down to him, all he said was "whatever it takes we will do it"

i did notice the other day a loose plug that looks like it should plug into something near the oilcooler area, but i cant see anywhere for it??

i really do hope its gonna be worth it when/if it gets completed :(

i did notice the other day a loose plug that looks like it should plug into something near the oilcooler area, but i cant see anywhere for it??

If its a black and yellow single pin plug it does nothing, its for an oil pressure gauge that isnt fitted to UK spec cars

Hmmmm, doesn't sound too good. Could it be a firing order issue? Did they wire the injectors in batch mode or sequential? Did they wire up the MAP sensor?

I haven't fiddled with an R32 throttle but the throttle position sensor might be reversed like the OBD2 VR6 12V's?

"MAP as load" is the equivalent to the MAF sensor on the stock management and means fuel is injected against load, rather that throttle position. It's a more accurate way to map, but it's not essential. TPS v RPM works well too.

It'll be worth it mate :D

cheers guys,

no Graham its a 6 pin plug, i will het a pic of it later.

and Kev, they have wired the injectors in batch mode, and also without the MAF, whats doing my head in is that the phirm had an r32 running on the loom/ecu they did for me, but as soon as i get it, it wont work properly. I have obviously missed something so stupid :( hopefully today with a fresh head i will see what i fecked up on.

well i found out where the missing plug went to, it was the intake manifold air control solonoid, but it made no difference at all :( i was hoping that was the problem hence why i did not call you guys laura, so it looks like i will be phoning you first thing in the morning (sorry)

but heres a crappy vid of it running, it sounds like it does due to the 6b not being connected to the cat properly.

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f319/ ... ing004.flv

karl

It's quite difficult to hear what's going on with my crappy laptop speakers. Is that the battery meter that's flicking about on the DTA screen? Shouldn't be doing that!

Great read!

Some amount of work gone in

I take it you stayed with the drive by cable and not drive by wire throtle?

well i have opted for the cable method for operating the TB, but i cant get the bloody thing to work properly :( The Phirm have been great though and have said if i cant get it running just to get it down to them on a trailor, but they are miles away 160ish miles to be exact :(

BUT i have some brains coming to look at it for me on saturday, namely crazydave and nemisis360 and possibly cheeswire i trust these guys 100%, and they have far more brain power than me when it comes to wiring, so i'm sure they will be able to sort it for me :)

roll on saturday

Ooh i might be up for a drive over Karl :D won't be much help mind but good opportunity to talk R32 and forced induction etc :cheers:

Ooh i might be up for a drive over Karl :D won't be much help mind but good opportunity to talk R32 and forced induction etc :cheers:

party round karl's!

i would have loved to have popped over myself - unfortunately i'm doing something much less important and taking the mrs to paris for the weekend...

hope you manage to get it sorted karl - really looking forward to seeing this one running :D

The corrado Doctors eh! :doc: :doc: :doc:

What - no nurses? :norty: :lol:

Well i was planning on taking my nurse outfit :camp:

The corrado Doctors eh! :doc: :doc: :doc:

What - no nurses? :norty: :lol:

Well i was planning on taking my nurse outfit :camp:

no thanks rob :pukeright: but you can let ya sister dress up if ya like.

i will pm you the postcode to where the car is later mate.

I've missed the sister banter... And the way she used to cuddle into my chest fur. :(

I've missed the sister banter... And the way she used to cuddle into my chest fur. :(

I miss cuddling in to your chest fur :(

like a little joey in its mum's pouch, lol! :grin:

whats this thread about again?? :scratch:

dont ask me. :shrug: