KADVR6

Kadvr6. Its time to sell :-(

well i paid £26.03 for them 8) not to bad i suppose??

and yeh the rover recaros will be for sale shaggy

not tight Karl, just that I don't think I have ever met anyone who finds as many bargains as you! Under £30!!!! What's your secret, or do you just window shop a lot? :D

Hope the house move went ok and you can now focus on the car again!

nice one karl - that's an unbelievable bargain on those seats buddy - good for you. they are really similar to the ones that i bought for mine, hope they colour up ok for you.

whats the eta on getting the dta back from the phirm? you should just be able to plug it in and go then shouldn't you?

by the way i'm back in the country now as of last night :dance: so i will try and get in touch with you just to make sure we are both happy with whats happening with the brakes etc.

shouldn't be too long for you now anyway - i bet you are getting withdrawl symptoms from not driving the car! :)

bet your happy to be back in this country mate, and i'm in no real rush to get the DTA back from the Phirm as i have loads to be getting on with the new house. but yeh when i get it back it should be a case of just plugging it all in and turning the key :)

and yeh pete give me a call on sunday mate, not tomorrow as i'm at a stag do all day :gag:

cool, no worries.

enjoy your stag do buddy :drinking: - you sure sunday will be long enough to recover after a stag do?!? :pukeright: :norty:

have a good time my friend :)

Pete

well after getting in at 6 this morning, and not feeling very well at all :pukeright: all i did today was making sure the red leather dye covered the cream leather ok, and yeh its done a great job :) all the little scratches etc etc have all gone. when i'm sober tuesday/wednesday :lol: i will crack on and do the rest of them.

karl

Good work chap. What are you doing about the alternator/PAS bracket? Are you using a 2.8 24v one or adapting the 12v one to fit?

cheers Ben, i have used the R32 alternator/PAS bracket mate, it fits no problem, just need to find some where i can get a 6PK1264??? belt from as i'm not using the R32's aircon pump.

popped over to do some last minute wiring earlier today, and the "funny" guys at the unit have been playing with some ford badges :lol:

i'm just waiting for the Phirm to get some bits for the DTA mate, then i "hope" i have done everything properly??? and it will start, but no doubt it will not be that easy :lol:

i may still need a hand though if thats ok with you.

karl

no it's not running yet :( i'm just waiting for the ECU to come back from the Phirm, i have been in no hurry though due to sorting out a wedding/moving house. The ECU should be back this week, so hopefully it will be running very soon :D

i'm just waiting for the Phirm to get some bits for the DTA mate, then i "hope" i have done everything properly??? and it will start, but no doubt it will not be that easy :lol:

i may still need a hand though if thats ok with you.

karl

No probs mate just let me know

cheers mate, well i'm hoping the DTA will be back any day soon :D and i'm off all this week, so i'm hoping it will be running very very soon :D

well i have just had the phone call from The Phirm to say my ECU will be ready for collection on thursday :clap: so it will be all go on friday/saturday.

and as for the rotrex, i have a pagparts turbo manifold sitting in the garage :cuckoo: but that wont be fitted along with other bits i've accumulated until early next year.

so you're going turbo instead then? thought u had already bought a rotrex?

yeh i had bought a C30-94 for the 12v, but TTS had it straight back off me. i think a single GT3582 will be plenty for the R32 :D