Sign in to follow this  
A1 VR6

Lewis - The Man from Del Monte He Say Yes!

Lovin it, especially with the reaction in the ferrari garage :lol: :lol:

Suck on that Ferrari :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah that was brillaint, especially Ferarri not watching after they'd won - wonder how much Glock got paid?

Well deserved by Lewis tho - thought for a minute he was going to do the very British thing of losing right at the last minute...

ITV - well I certainly won't miss the crap commentary from James Allen and advert breaks every 5 minutes one bit.

Would have been a bigger points difference if it wasnt for the stewards!

Well done Lewis. Massa theres always next year mate!

Yeah that was brillaint, especially Ferarri not watching after they'd won - wonder how much Glock got paid?

Well deserved by Lewis tho - thought for a minute he was going to do the very British thing of losing right at the last minute...

ITV - well I certainly won't miss the crap commentary from James Allen and advert breaks every 5 minutes one bit.

Agree with everything you say here!! What a race though! Nearly snatched defeat from the jaws of victory! :D I'd love to know what happened to Glock. Hope we find out.

And the Ferrari crew reaction was absolutely brilliant!! I nearly wet myself! :clap:

congratulations to lewis, shame not to be on the podium to celebrate but massa also deserved the win for sure..

something weird going on with glock though... "his sector times are fine... lewis is not going to win the championship" to "he's dropped 18 seconds on the last lap, lewis has got it!" :?

Bloody Hell! What a final lap! Crowd Boo's were out of order!

Right Guy Won on the day!

Well Done Lewis!!!!!

That was a quality race apart from the scandal on the last corner and watching the pussy cat man every 5 minits instead of the race :cuckoo: Im i the only one who didn't want to see her every 5 mins :shrug:

That battle between Vettel & Hamilton had my heart in my bloody mouth for 30 laps.

Well done Lewis, unlucky for Massa, but given the excessive & frequently unusual interference by the stewards in the results this year it's hard to argue that the Hamilton didn't deserve it.

p.s. do you think Lewis will lose his virginity to that woman tonight?

Ferrari have tasted their own medecine IF there was some sort of scandal with Glock ;) what comes around goes around. If you watch Glock on the last corner he is snaking about abit though.

Though Massa was gracious in his defeat.

Agree with Supercharged's comment on the damn advert breaks every 5 mins. I could have punched James Allen when i kept saying Lewis could have an accident or technical problems.... it was like he was wishing them upon him, i was waiting for it to happen. :lol:

Well done to Lewis! 8)

Paaaarteeey! :D

As i said on the other thread, does anyone else feel Kubica was trying to mess things up for Lewis - trying to unlap himself on the last lap!? There was clearly no point to it and almost messed things up for Lewis' championship chances and Vettel's race. Something personal against Lewis, even though they used to be good mates? :shrug:

the sweetest part was the top 3 interview at the end, raikkonen, massa and alonso! none of them wanted to be there. ha ha, the best driver of the past 2 years finally got wot he deserved. good man hamilton!!

Cracking race, think Lewis had the luck of a thousand sheep dogs though. Still over the season he was the best.

there is no scandal ffs. look at both toyotas times. both slow because they stayed on dry tyres. One part of the track was wetter thats why he lost so much time. you saw at the start of the race that the finish straight and surrounding parts were wet while the back of the circuit was dry.

Lewis was always going to finish 5th. if Glock had come in then he would have been behind him and as he stayed out he was still behind him.

Well done lewis though. great race.

Luck, whether gifted, created or manufactured will always play a part.

Massa had a great deal of luck this year in terms of crazy FIA decisions, it was nice to see Lewis get some.

No disrespect to Massa, if Hamilton had not have won I would have been happy to see Massa win the title