Sign in to follow this  
ZippyVR6

Car Tax

That's well good :lol:

I was made 101 quid and 73p lighter yesterday............for 6 damn months :mad:

Me too - the quality of the roads really makes my blood boil. :bad-words:

Worse since travelling in Germany earlier this year !

i knackered my suspension on my poor mini when i went down a massive pot hole last year. was such a bang that it cut the engine out!!

went and had drink at the pub near it cos it shook me up a bit, and found out that 3 cars had done the same in the past week and nothing had been done about it.

they soon filled it in when i phoned them, lol.

ended up having to rebuild most of the suspension.

think thats a fitting product!!!!

rob.

Nice seats in the car though very stylish!!

What do you expect from a G-reg Vauxhall Nova Merit :lol:

Is that me or does that say £6.00??

£66.00

Heh, Mave WTF are you doing paying for 6 months, its nearly twice the price of 12 these days.

I want one as well, in fact I suspect you could see them to everyone who pays car tax, just set up a stall outside a post office at the end of the month :)

Yey, after sitting for over a year the rado passed mot with just an advisory on corroded disks!!! on the theme of car tax... was going to get it online but can't find anything that says whether I can drive the car before the physical tax disk arrives, anyone know..?

No you can't, you need the disc even if you can prove you have paid. Stupid rule but there you go.

No you can't, you need the disc even if you can prove you have paid. Stupid rule but there you go.

screw the rules i taxed me run around and the same day the disk blew out the window :| before id secured it :hitler: , im driving it now as i have no job as cant afford the £7 for a new one, they can lick me crevis before i pay them for a replacement :norty:

was like the crystal maze as it blew all over me car before leaping out the window :lol:

screw the rules i taxed me run around and the same day the disk blew out the window :| before id secured it :hitler: , im driving it now as i have no job as cant afford the £7 for a new one, they can lick me crevis before i pay them for a replacement :norty:

was like the crystal maze as it blew all over me car before leaping out the window :lol:

Jim, maybe in place of the word "rule" you should have used the word "law".... :lol:

Hang on.... YOu can't afford the £7 to make it legal, but you can afford the petrol to put in the car?

Does maths not work when you go north of the M4 or something?

:lol:

How much is the fine for not displaying the disk?

I'm not sure. But I'm willing to bet it's a bit more than £7! :lol:

Googled it. £60.

I'm sure the DVLA will just lick his crevice in lieu though. Probably even give him another 6 months free for the honour. :lol:

29vcug1.jpg

thats what im talkin about haha, every spare few quid i get goes in the tank for goin to agencies etc about jobs, not paying for sumthing which all in all is a load of crap anyway as a copper can sit behind you, run ya reg and see if it taxed , bout time the disks went the journey not needed

i find ppl on here , think it like hilarious, i can imagine few of yez thinkin nice one, when sum1 went on about me tax, and pullin off some geeky high 5handshake, fact is i tink it stinks and ya should get em for free, ill stand up for wha i belive in as i not a complete sheep

yes sit yes sir the reason this country such a mess, cos ppl like you ain got te balls to stand up and say screw u :dorky:

yes sit yes sir the reason this country such a mess, cos ppl like you ain got te balls to stand up

Wow! Che Guevara is alive and well, and posting on the Corrado Forum! Though I'm sure you won't be quite so ballsy once a fine drops through your letterbox from the DVLA.

I'm afraid I go by the old mantra that there are two things you can be certain of in life - death and taxes! Ultimately the system will get you, so no point in trying to screw it.

when can afford it ill buy one, till then ill do what i want, i get a fine, refuse they take me to court waste all there time, i say i cant afford it as im not working then bam they get a quid a week for next year and a bit, hate bollox like dat, exactly while i wanna bail out this country once me loan paid, i never missed a payment or dodged tax or anything like that before and i still paid me £100 so Fcuk em, i once got stung cos i scrapped a car and declared it scraped 2 days after sorn ran out. I got an £80 fine for nowt :bad-words:

shame some fella didnt actually blow parliment up on the 5th :D