KUR2Y

Uprated Headlight looms for 2013

You just asked at the right time. I'm usually busy doing work and stuff.

I'm working away this week and have time in the evenings spare.

I've got 3 nearly finished if there are any more takers.

I've got one for Pete (peacher) and will have the other ready to send Friday.

Zak

Looms that have been paid for will be in the post as soon as I see a Post Office.

Traveling back from Lincoln later this afternoon so it might be Friday.

Thanks alot

Zak

Got 1 spare now.

Hi Zak,

I know you said it'll cost £20 more for OEM plugs. Just to confirm that would be two OEM plugs onto the back of the headlight units and one OEM plug into the car's wiring loom. Is that correct? If it really ends up looking that tidy I might be interested despite the price hike. I know everybody else doesn't think it's worth it but I like OEM, tidy and, presumably, more water-tight.

ATB,

Kevin

hi, can i take that one please :)

Hi Aide,

Sure thing but I need a week or so to get one made up.

Thanks, I will contact you with payment details etc once the loom is ready.

Zak

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

Hi Kevin,

As you said, yes. The only item you mentioned that is not original is the connection to the headlight plug from the loom. I would need a donor headlight to make this look original. I guess most people tape it up. It's the only part of the loom that could be improved. Finding these parts though is near impossible. If you want more info drop me a PM

Regards

Zak

P.S. I only have 1 set of headlight plugs.

i have one of your looms but misplaced the instructions

would you be able to email me a copy please

chris

Can i 'order' one please! Sick of driving by candlelight!! Thanks

Sure thing, will make it Friday and PM you payment details.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

i have one of your looms but misplaced the instructions

would you be able to email me a copy please

chris[/quote

Hi Chris,

How long ago was that? I don't remember sending you one but happy to send instructions. PM me an email address. Ta

Hello Zak sorry mate been away ...Right mate ready for these looms now okay i take it i will need 2 ???? never used Paypal so you'll have to tell how ..let us know thank's Zak

Swiftwolf and Mashall936, your looms are ready an I've sent payment instructions. Many thanks.

I have some parts to make a few more if anyone else is interested!!!

I can also do these for Mk1 and 2 Golfs.

Regards

Zak

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

Swiftwolf and Mashall936, your looms are ready an I've sent payment instructions. Many thanks.

I have some parts to make a few more if anyone else is interested!!!

I can also do these for Mk1 and 2 Golfs.

Regards

Zak

Hi John,

If you need spotlights aswell it's a pain but I will need to know which plug type is fitted. PM if you are not sure. I'm just make 2 for a fellow and he has the older type I can't seem to find. Manages to get round it though.

I can do one next week if you like.

Thanks

Zak

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Hi John,

If you need spotlights aswell it's a pain but I will need to know which plug type is fitted. PM if you are not sure. I'm just make 2 for a fellow and he has the older type I can't seem to find. Manages to get round it though.

I can do one next week if you like.

Thanks

Zak

Just thought i'd add to the good feedback. This is the best money i've spent on the C since i bought it! I don't have to drive at night following the lines in the middle of the road! Quality bit of kit and very well made, cheers kur2y!

Hi there, I am interested in a set but know nothing about them in order to advise what I want/need. Can you advise what the options are and what the affect is?

For a late VR6 by the way (with angel eyes if it matters?)

Many thanks!

Thought I would add my feedback as well, received my loom about 4 or 5 weeks ago but finally got round to fitting it today. It replaced an ebay loom that worked for approximately a day and then left me with with no dipped beam. First impressions were great, quality product and the fitting instructions were brilliant - for a non technical person like me it was simple to fit and worked first time so that I now have lights I can actually see with. Can't rate this highly enough - cheers Kur2y!

Peachers- Many thanks to you. Enjoy

Topaz2008- Will be a week or so, if that is OK?

Boost Monkey- you still after this for Mk2??