KUR2Y

Uprated Headlight looms for 2013

Hey Guys, been upto my neck recently. Will get onto the looms as soon as I can. Will try for the weekend but no promises. Please PM me if you are in a rush and I will try to get them done first.

Thanks

Zak

Zak,

I have a 94 VR6 and wanted to know what improvement would I expect to see with one of your looms. Are they just headlight looms or do they do the spots aswell?

Regards,

Mick

Hi Mick,

What do you mean by Spots?

The loom will apply full battery power to the main and dipped beam.

Hope that helps?

Hi All,

I have PM'd the people who have asked for looms so if I have missed you off or you want one making please let me know soon ish.

I have bought in bulk so the looms will continue to be £57 delivered with full instructions

Regards

Zak

Hi there, would like to order one of your looms please, looked at the ones on ebay but I think I'd rather my money went here judging by the feedback!

Cheers, Michael

Hi all,

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year.

I have some kit in the shed and will taking orders again.

Regards

Zak

Had a few PM's and should be able to get the looms done some time this week but mat need to order more stock. If any one else is interested please let me know soon as. I may also have a couple of sets of OEM connectors and would be able to do those for £68 posted as a one off or 2 off. The plugs are used but the terminals are new and a pound each and there are 8. The plugs are hard to come by now but they are better off on someones car than sat in my garage.

Regards

Zak

Zak, I am interested in a new loom but I have InPro Angel Eyes which are pathetic. Do you have any experience of improving these with your looms or not?

I do 't want to spend money if the lights themselves are beyond help.

James

Hi James,

I have had no experience with the lights you speak of but the problem lies with the voltage arriving at the headlights. it drops significantly and the light are dim.

i would expect the loom to make a difference to the performance of your lights but couldn't guarantee it.

I guess if you did buy a loom and it made no difference you should be able to sell it on here or maybe we could arrange something?

Regards

Zak

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

akacheesy,

Not a stupid question as the price changes depending on the cost of my stock. I like to keep the price as low as possible to be able to continue selling these. Times are hard!

At the moment the price is £55 delivered via recorded post. The loom comes with picture fitting instructions and a few tywraps to help in fitting. It sounds alot but I make very little money and only use quality parts and make each loom like I'm fitting to my own car. I'm an aircraft Electrical Engineer/Technician and so have high standards.

if you would like one out of this batch please let me know as I will be making them over the course of the next week. However I am happy to take an order whenever, it just makes things easy doing a few at a time.

Thanks and regards

Zak

Ok Chris I shall put you down for one.

I don't ask for payment until the loom is made as my job takes me away and I never know when I'm going to be around but I will have it ready by the end of the week. That would be next week, lol.

Have you got any OEM connectors left? None in the local scrappies :(

I'm happy to wire my own so I can get it all waterproofed as I like, just need the parts...

Sorry,

I can't help you out with the connectors but if you need anything else I would be happy to help.

only use quality parts and make each loom like I'm fitting to my own car. I'm an aircraft Electrical Engineer/Technician and so have high standards.

just getting round to fitting mine and can vouch for the standards, excellent quality Zak cheers.

Exploring waterproofing options...

i'm using a box from maplins with a rubber grommit and some silicone, will use self almagamting tape too on the loom itself :)

Aide,

Make sure the silicon is not corrosive. I used it for a bit in some applications but it can corrode the connections that are in the relay base.

Thanks for the kind words and enjoy the night vision.

£58 standard International,

£63 tracked within the UK or

£65 tracked to your door or

£95 next day and tracked.

These prices are quoted using the Royal mail web site at 550 grams.

Hope that is OK. I will need a few days to make a loom for you.

Hi Paul,

Consider yourself on the list. Hopefully towards the end of the week.

Thanks

Zak

Whats the fitting like? I'm assuming the reason you're making them is to make it easy!

Also, what do people keep going on about the OEM connectors? Is there something I need to ensure I've got?

Still £55?