KUR2Y

Uprated Headlight looms for 2013

Hi PeeBee,

The answer is yes but you will need a crimp tool for non insulated crimps and the crimps which I can get for you and supply at cost.

The difficult bit would be connecting the wires from the loom to the original plug. I would suggest cutting the old crimps off and using spades. This would make the loom a permanent fit but I see no problem. I would be happy to supply and fit the crimps for you at cost. They are 90p each and you need 8, makes no different to me, I still have to crimp something. PM if you like and we can chat more or you can call me.

Zak

Edited by KUR2Y

Looms posted out for those waiting!!! Thanks.

Will have a couple spare at the end of next week. PM me if you are interested. £57 inc postage for this batch.

Zak

Hi, I have PM'd you both and can get that done for you!

Please let me know if you would like looms

Many thanks

Zak

Loom arrived today as you said Zak, beautifully made. Really happy customer. If this was Facebook, id have liked this page. :-P

Hi zak not read full thread so forgive me !but interested in a loom ! Do they come with full fitting instructions ?

Paypal ok ?

Hi Ady,

Yes, full easy to follow illustrated instructions.

PayPal: yes please!!

I also have a spare one that I can do for you over the weekend. I make to order.

Will PM you now.

Thanks

Good evening,

I'd like one your 3 relay looms please. I have the oem connectors, plus other wiring and connectors. Is it easier if I send you the lot or do you simply need the connectors?

I am also happy to pay extra if you can upgrade the relays and or make a water proof housing for them?

No, the plug is different. If that is what you mean?

I have one of my uprated looms fitted to my Mk3 at the minute, was a pain to make but makes a big difference.

Hope that helps.

Zak

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

All good on the loom front, I will drop you a PM with details. I'm away all next week but will have the looms ready to post by A week on Monday, 25 ish.

Thanks

Zak

I brought one a while back and it was awesome!!!!! its not working now though..... think its the relays. I was wondering if you could PM me the p/number to replace them?? One of the best mods you can do and excellent quality product!