KUR2Y

Uprated Headlight looms for 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the big up.

If you PM me I will send you a set at cost price. I would recommend changing them every year or so anyway.

Failing that I would be happy to look at it for you.

Regards

Zak

Hi,

Thanks for the big up.

If you PM me I will send you a set at cost price. I would recommend changing them every year or so anyway.

Failing that I would be happy to look at it for you.

Regards

Zak

That's what we want to see someone who is willing to work with people to get their product sorted top respect just a pity all supplier's don't follow your example Zak

How would I go about getting proper connectors on my 3 relay setup? Not actually got around to fitting yet :)

How would I go about getting proper connectors on my 3 relay setup? Not actually got around to fitting yet :)

You can buy H4 connectors, male and female, and then just solder them onto the uprated loom wiring.

Then you won't have to use the spade/bullet connectors that most looms come with.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1311&_nkw=h4+connector&_sacat=0&_from=R40

You would need to find a set of original plugs, not easy these days. You can also get them off Passat B3.5(1990-91 ish). Maybe message people on ebay who are breaking Corrados or Passats. Then you need to get some terminations x8 they are about 90p each (I can supply them, again at cost). If you manage to get some And post them with the loom to me I will fit them for you. I've got terminations and the tools. All you need to do is pay postage both ways.

I'm always happy to sort out any problem for people, even if you got the loom from somewhere else.

I'll even fit your loom for the cost of postage if you come to the house.

Regards

Zak

PS I do have a set of headlight plugs but they are cracked but will work fine PM me if you want.

I have a spare set of headlight plugs with about 5 inches of wiring on them if any body wants them for a £12 posted?

Would what lifefuzzer is offering be enough mate? If you supply terminals? I don't mind covering costs etc...

Had one made from Kur2y couple of years ago and sent him a spare pair that I had and works great but am sure Kur2y will confirms this

No worries chief I'll save them for you I'll let him confirm it and maybe I could post them direct to him rather than posting twice

Yeah, that all works for me. PM me if you don't have my address still or need my PayPal name.

Nice work

Zak

no worries pete pm me my paypal buddy if you could gift it.

yeah please buddy send me your address and ill pop them in the post

payment sent, many thanks! i'll get my loom posted back to you this weekend, can you please PM me your address? :)

Cheers

Pete

Hi all,

I've no idea who is doing what where but I'm sure it'll all come good in the end.

I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere and my net signal is bad. On my phone trying to work out who is having a loom, lol.

I'm home tomorrow evening and will get as many of the looms done as I can and in the post on Tuesday but it may get to Wednesday. This working away is a pain.

Thanks a lot

Zak

Hi Zak. Me and lilfuzzer need your address.

Ill be sending you my loom back for you to fit the connectors lilfuzzer will be sending you :)

Couldn't find the loom anywhere in my garage all morning! By time I did find it post office was closed! DoH.

I posted the package today mate recorded delivery.... Will send over payment by Monday too.

Cheers

Rams

Hi all,

Looms are going out first thing tomorrow, I made and tested them today but got too late to post.

Thanks

Zak

Forgot say I posted the loom today first class.

Let me know what the cost is for fitting the plugs :)

I might need new installation instructions too, mine have gone errrr missing :(