Sign in to follow this  
MonkeyVR6

AutoGlym High Definition Wax

i saw some on a shelf once when i was getting my bike fixed but thats my only experience so far.

tempted to try another wax but i already bought a collinite, which seems good enough and the tub is going to take years to use up

High Definition wax - is that full HD/1080P? :lol:

not sure but I think you need HDMI clay to start :lol:

I've used it and found it to be very good as a daily use wax, it has not replaced my show wax.

Here are a few pictures of the results:

STP62243.jpg

STP62245.jpg

STP62247-1.jpg

STP62250-1.jpg

I've used it and found it to be very good as a daily use wax, it has not replaced my show wax

And your show wax would be what just out of interest????

i agree, its good. very good but i really like the dodo juice waxes that i have, i used them more for putting on then if i fancy it maybe give it a whirl with this.

Finally got the chance to use this stuff for the first time yesterday and I can confirm - its the shizzle. Its very easy to apply and goes on to bodywork like PS21/R222 carnuba wax and is easy enough to buff off after you've left it for the required minimum of 10-15mins. The only thing that lets it down is the awful applicator pad, but then again I'd like to think that someone with this product would have a alternative, decent, wax/polish applicator pad. Its raining now, but I can't be arsed to go take some photos of the all so lovely beeding. Only time will tell how durable it is.

And your show wax would be what just out of interest????

My show wax is Swissol Onyx, which I find to be just that bit better than the AutoGlym HD, well it smells nicer anyway :lol:

Used this stuff again today, I can't believe how good it makes the car look and the difference it makes above just polishing.

I even had a go at applying it by hand, the bodywork was pretty hot (27 degrees today), so it went on pretty well and was easy to spread evenly.

Ive used loads of waxes from £10 to £130 but finally tried Zaino last month and ill never use anything else now. Amazing stuff.

Ive used loads of waxes from £10 to £130 but finally tried Zaino last month and ill never use anything else now. Amazing stuff.

Out of interest - as I don't have much experience with waxes - other then meguiars products - have you tried any of theirs and how does it compare? - and to what meguiars product?`.

thnx :)

Out of interest - as I don't have much experience with waxes - other then meguiars products - have you tried any of theirs and how does it compare? - and to what meguiars product?`.

For me Meguairs is pretty run of the mill stuff. Ive got a pot of Swissvax Best Of Show £100+ which was the best wax ive used. The Zaino beats it hands down imo.

The Zaino I use does rely on you having good paint to start e.g no swirls etc. Be no good putting it on with crap paintwork.

For me Meguairs is pretty run of the mill stuff. Ive got a pot of Swissvax Best Of Show £100+ which was the best wax ive used. The Zaino beats it hands down imo.

The Zaino I use does rely on you having good paint to start e.g no swirls etc. Be no good putting it on with crap paintwork.

Come on then,which Zaino products do you use/recommend?

If your paints in good order(this is the one I use) go for finishing kit with Z2 http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/zaino-3Bf ... rers_id=61

If your paints not so good then finishing kit with Z5 http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/zaino-3Bf ... rers_id=61

Heres a guide from detailing world. Most people think its complicated but it isnt whatsoever http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/s ... hp?t=30674

One of the things I love is how easy it makes your car to clean once its on. It also produces a shine like ive never seen.